Sign in to follow this  
Pearmiser

Anybody seen Jimmy Graham?

2 weeks = NEGATIVE .5 points. Awesome!

Is that a record? This could be the worse 2 week performance.

Had him on 2 teams. He killed 1 of my playoffs, lost by 2 points. I won with my other team, no thanks to him.

Anybody rolling w Jimmy in week 16? Its my championship game. I could pick up Rudolf, Brate, or Ebron off waivers.

I'm leading towards Ebron. Lions are still alive...

Anybody else? Opinions?

I don't understand why he's not even touching the ball.

It's a tough one.

I don't understand why he's not even touching the ball.

It's a tough one.

It's all luck dude. How do you not understand that?

Yea luckily I didnt need him to perform these last two weeks to win. I picked Ebron off waivers last week and came very close to playing him instead. Graham has become very TD dependent this year and the sea chickens offense has looked sluggish these past two weeks. I didnt see the games but maybe he is being used more blocking because of that horrid offensive line or his ankle is bothering him more than he lets on. I dont know if I can play him this week.

He was good to go against this week for me!

His big fat "goose egg" helped me pull the upset and get a big W!

Yea luckily I didnt need him to perform these last two weeks to win. I picked Ebron off waivers last week and came very close to playing him instead. Graham has become very TD dependent this year and the sea chickens offense has looked sluggish these past two weeks. I didnt see the games but maybe he is being used more blocking because of that horrid offensive line or his ankle is bothering him more than he lets on. I dont know if I can play him this week.

This. Graham is td-dependent and playing hurt. He looks pretty slow some plays. Also, he has a bad history of folding under pressure versus aggressive defenses. I thought/hoped him being in Seattles environment would help him grow out of that. Not so much.

Add in Seattle being sneaky terrible at a few things and it is hard to get a 10-yard td when Seattle cant get to the 10-hard line without a borderline Hail Mary play. Signed, Jimmy Graham watcher and recent Jimmy Graham owner.

I'm going to pick up Ebron of the WW. Graham's floor is ZERO. I need a TE who can get me 5 to 8 points to keep in the mix. Cant take a chance on another goose egg in the champ game.

Well thanks to my one two punch of Gurley and Ingram I have cruised to the finals but my opponent has the one two punch of Kamara and Hunt (funny he has the rookies I have the veterans). Neither one of us has a real elite number one pass catcher (I lost OBJ to injury). So to make my point, it may come down to a TE to win.

I am playing for 3rd in one league with Graham, with a decent cash prize.

I will roll out Olsen, thinking about Graham in flex.