Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Rimming and you.

Done it many times.

Had it done to me once. It just tickled, and was sorta annoying.

On a side note, nobody likes a rancid smelling crotch. But I do prefer a snatch and starfish that have had time to bask in their own sweaty musk for a few hours.

A freshly scrubbed twat smells too much like soap.

Done it many times.

Had it done to me once. It just tickled, and was sorta annoying.

On a side note, nobody likes a rancid smelling crotch. But I do prefer a snatch and starfish that have had time to bask in their own sweaty musk for a few hours.

A freshly scrubbed twat smells too much like soap.

I ate a girl out after we ran a 10k race, Wouldn't let her shower. It was on my sex bucket list. And it was pretty darn tasty. :wub:

I ate a girl out after we ran a 10k race, Wouldn't let her shower. It was on my sex bucket list. And it was pretty darn tasty. :wub:

Do you also make sure she didn't shave her ass, ever :wub:

First time it was done to me was the night Kirk Gibson hit his famous HR off of Eck in the world series. I was in college and a big A's fan, and after that game I got my drink on big time. I ended up at a frat party and meeting some drunk horny skank. We locked ourself in a restroom and she proceeded to slurp my ass. I had mixed feelings; it felt good but I couldn't stop wondering how nasty it must have been down there.

The only woman since, and the only one I've done it to, is the wife. It doesn't strike me as something you would do with a casual hookup. It isn't a common thing, and we are comfortable enough together to stop the other person in a swamp ass scenario.

the very best part of that is spitting the corn kernels across the room afterwards.

well, that and the bonus bubble gum.