Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Hunter Biden booted from Navy reserve for cocaine

What a moron, he already had to get two waivers (age and another drug charge), then he gets booted immediately for cocaine?

You know they're going to test you, not something you'd expect from a 44 year old ensign.

All of daddy's pull, 2 waivers, and he is ousted in 3 weeks. To throw some credit out there, I do think the cover-up was fairly successful.

What? A privileged kid pissing on all the advantages he is given? Now I've seen everything!

He isn't a kid, he's 44. What irritates me about it is we have folks being told to retire early, to get out now, due to drawbacks. Then we let a 40 come on in? I'm 39 and close to retiring, you don't start at that age and you certainly know better than to do drugs.

He isn't a kid, he's 44. What irritates me about it is we have folks being told to retire early, to get out now, due to drawbacks. Then we let a 40 come on in? I'm 39 and close to retiring, you don't start at that age and you certainly know better than to do drugs.

Oh I agree for sure. Just saying you see this all the time. Hell wasn't W getting booted out of baseball games at 44? And he went on to be president!

Guess ol' Hunter better try the born again act

Oh I agree for sure. Just saying you see this all the time. Hell wasn't W getting booted out of baseball games at 44? And he went on to be president!

Guess ol' Hunter better try the born again act

I don't know if W was getting booted out of baseball games at 44, didnt he own the team?

His whole joining was simply a resume booster to get a congressional job after daddy leaves, I'm glad it blew up in his face (nose)

What? A privileged kid pissing on all the advantages he is given? Now I've seen everything!

You need to get that chip off your shoulders. Your obvious hatred of any one who has more than you or is more successful than you is a sickness. You should seek professional help. Believe me your life will be much more enjoyable when you get that prejudice off your back.

You need to get that chip off your shoulders. Your obvious hatred of any one who has more than you or is more successful than you is a sickness. You should seek professional help. Believe me your life will be much more enjoyable when you get that prejudice off your back.

Yeah, Worms, you sick fock! Get some help, dude!

:mad:

Couldn't he just do what Bush did and use Daddy to dodge the military?

Couldn't he just do what Bush did and use Daddy to dodge the military?

last I checked he was a pilot, bozo

last I checked he was a pilot, bozo

:lol:

Sure he was.

And Al Gore invented the internet. Because he said he did.

Sure he was.

yale, Harvard and a pilot ...and Obama is a the smart one :lol:

yale, Harvard and a pilot ...and Obama is a the smart one :lol:

Smart enough to con the people of the USA to vote for them, that is where their smarts end if you ask me.

Sure he was.

Actually the U.S. Government says so, look it up.

Your wealth envy is very obvious, Chip.

"Wealth envy!" And stupid little pet names...gee, who else uses those phrases?

G0ddamn you are so pathetic, hiding behind multiple sh!t ass aliases :lol: