Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New movies coming you're looking forward to...

Blade Runner 2049. I think i have seen every incarnation of Blade Runner in the theater. Took my son to see it at the AFI. It's actually playing there right now.

Kubrick sucks. There I said it. All his films are about shock value and he beats you over the head with symbolism, which ceases to exist when you have been beaten over the head with it. He ain't subtle.

I agree... Right up there with Tarantino in the suck...

Yeah. Kenneth Branagh is in Dunkirk too.

Have you seen Anthropoid? Just watched it yesterday. Good flick about an assassination attempt on Heydrich.

Great flick. :thumbsup:

I just watched a documentary on Heydrich the other day and how that piece of fabric from seat wound up killing him.

I just watched a documentary on Heydrich the other day and how that piece of fabric from seat wound up killing him.

Is that the drunken coach from hunger games? Woody's character?

Is that the drunken coach from hunger games? Woody's character?

No thats haymitch

Heydrich's an interesting character. One of the absolute WORST of the Nazis but most people have probably never heard of him.

I read up a little on "Anthropoid" after seeing the movie. They held the Germans off at the church for six hours and the 3 guys in the balcony held out for two hours alone. Amazing stuff.