Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

American Airlines now in trouble for hitting mom in head with stroller

I know it had nothing to do with him. At all. So stay the fock out of it. Not your business. What was his hero move going to accomplish? Did he try to help? No, he just threatened the gate agent That's all. He added no value to the entire situation.

THAT I can tell you happened. What the gate agent did or didn't do with the lady and her stroller, I don't know. But this phag just wanted to look like a hero and he was really a doosh and hopefully a very lighter in the wallet one.

I disagree with you. If I see a woman traveling alone with 2 kids (I think that there were 2) and a gate agent is being rude and may have hit her (both he and the person filming sure seemed to think so), then I am going to stick up for that woman. Did he handle it with complete control? No, but he was pissed off that this bully of an employee was picking on a woman with a couple of kids and almost harmed at least one of those kids. If you would sit there and watch that happen, then I hope you can sleep well at night because I couldn't.

I disagree with you. If I see a woman traveling alone with 2 kids (I think that there were 2) and a gate agent is being rude and may have hit her (both he and the person filming sure seemed to think so), then I am going to stick up for that woman. Did he handle it with complete control? No, but he was pissed off that this bully of an employee was picking on a woman with a couple of kids and almost harmed at least one of those kids. If you would sit there and watch that happen, then I hope you can sleep well at night because I couldn't.

And, again, I am perfectly fine with you being fined for getting involved in a situation you had no business getting involved in and for which you did NOTHING AT ALL TO HELP....

So we agree. You would be like that guy and act like you are Mr. tough guy and not help at all. And I would laugh when you get arrested

And, again, I am perfectly fine with you being fined for getting involved in a situation you had no business getting involved in and for which you did NOTHING AT ALL TO HELP....

So we agree. You would be like that guy and act like you are Mr. tough guy and not help at all. And I would laugh when you get arrested

As I said before, you can teach your kids to let bullies do what they do and not protect those who can't protect themselves. I am glad that you can look in the mirror with that sort of attitude.

I hope that you end up like the gate agent (unemployed).

As I said before, you can teach your kids to let bullies do what they do and not protect those who can't protect themselves. I am glad that you can look in the mirror with that sort of attitude.

I hope that you end up like the gate agent (unemployed).

Now now....No need to get personal tough guy and wish bad things on people. We disagree on something. That's all. Take a deep breath. Easy big fella.

Now now....No need to get personal tough guy and wish bad things on people. We disagree on something. That's all. Take a deep breath. Easy big fella.

You are the one who made it personal. :lol: Go read your post.

I already stated that the passenger went overboard and he did not need to threaten to get physical. However, I find it to be a character flaw for people to "mind their own business" in situations where weaker people are bullied.

Your anger is misguided. It should be towards the fat bald guy whose own employer said publicly that he handled it wrong.

You are the one who made it personal. :lol: Go read your post.

I already stated that the passenger went overboard and he did not need to threaten to get physical. However, I find it to be a character flaw for people to "mind their own business" in situations where weaker people are bullied.

Your anger is misguided. It should be towards the fat bald guy whose own employer said publicly that he handled it wrong.

Angry? Oh not close. I just support him being fined. I'm not angry at all. And I don't see it as an either or. That gate agent deserved what he got. Same as the passenger

How often do the people with this hard core belief that stewards are embolden and incompetent fly in a year? I see a hell of a lot more rude, idiot, embolden, incompetent bartenders than a do stewards.

How often do the people with this hard core belief that stewards are embolden and incompetent fly in a year? I see a hell of a lot more rude, idiot, embolden, incompetent bartenders than a do stewards.

Yeah, but big difference is;

The Focktard bartender can't smack you with a Federal Offense because she's on the rag and you called her a ######.

Same principle (diff outcome) though; This kind of shiit happens when you give stupid people authority.

This tells me one thing.

You may drink more than Wiff :o

Pretty sure the lesson we can all agree upon here is:

DON'T FORKING TRAVEL WITH YOUR KIDS DAMMITT!!

Hey don't blame us that nobody will have kids, muchless teh sex with you. :(

Hey don't blame us that nobody will have kids, muchless teh sex with you. :(

I'M all the secks any one man can handle - including myself, Thank You Very Much. :bench:

I fly every week and I have never seen a rude airline employee. Of course they exist, as they do in every industry.

I can also tell you that I have never ever ever seen a person being allowed to bring a kid stroller on the plane. They are always checked. However I also don't think her crying is fake. Looked pretty legit to me.

I remember watching a Stew absolutely losing her SHIIT because

she suddenly decided that every carry-on bag had to be exactly above

the person who brought it on. - Not in the compartment across from them,

not one down, one up - nope, right above - or it'd get checked.

Even the other stews were like WTF? - But she was having none of it.

The thing is (and you know it) if somebody had told her to get her focking mitts

off their personal property she would have gone absolutely ballistic and that

person would be smacked with "interfering with a flight crew".

- for a rule that doesn't exist enforced by an unprofessional idiot with OCD and PMS.

I remember watching a Stew absolutely losing her SHIIT because

she suddenly decided that every carry-on bag had to be exactly above

the person who brought it on. - Not in the compartment across from them,

not one down, one up - nope, right above - or it'd get checked.

Even the other stews were like WTF? - But she was having none of it.

The thing is (and you know it) if somebody had told her to get her focking mitts

off their personal property she would have gone absolutely ballistic and that

person would be smacked with "interfering with a flight crew".

- for a rule that doesn't exist enforced by an unprofessional idiot with OCD and PMS.

Meh..There's always gonna be one...Sometimes more than one..In every single industry in america. Airlines aren't immune. And yeah, you are obligated by federal law to follow "crew member instructions" And that I say BFD, deal with it.

October 2016 (had just turned 3)

my son puked twice on a flight back from Orlando to Boston.

His mother and the dude in the row behind them (were drenched in puke)

The guy and the people around couldn't have been nicer.

We've flown with him 3 times up to that point, he's always been an angel. To the point people go out of their way to say how well he is behaved.

If he was a bastard and I knew he was a PITA, I'd never fly with him.

It's amazing how many kids are 'angels' that everyone goes out of their way to compliment.

and yet

Kids are almost universally reviled and dreaded by flyers everywhere.

It's kind of like how all women insist THEY're not crazy - but have friends that are.

I fly every week and I have never seen a rude airline employee. Of course they exist, as they do in every industry.

I can also tell you that I have never ever ever seen a person being allowed to bring a kid stroller on the plane. They are always checked. However I also don't think her crying is fake. Looked pretty legit to me.

I do about 70-80 segments a year and this has been my experience as well.