Sign in to follow this  
MedStudent

Waiver Wire Process

Fock me you ask a lot of questions. Are you my 5 year old daughter, trolling me on FFT?

Wellllll I am new to this league. And yes, I am your daughter. I want a pony dammit!

• Like 1

FBN is very needy.

Fock me you ask a lot of questions. Are you my 5 year old daughter, trolling me on FFT?

Haha... ggggeezuz francis... yeah... settle down francis. :lol:

Ok so what is up with these waiver process that goes by rounds? I thought it was faab. That's what it says in the bylaws. Kind of why I was asking questions in case it was some system I have never used

I dunno what the new guy refers to when he says "faab" and "bylaws" ( I assume some phag terms)

but..these waiver wires.....these waiver wires are not the waiver wires we are looking for.

I assumed faab.(can just be called blind bids)..was for during the season. So I was expecing waiver order post draft but I was expecting it to be reverse order of 2015 standings.....

Which does not seem to be the case since the team I took.over was dead last.

But any system works for me

Unless it's reverse draft order? I think I had pick 1.11 that might make sense

Dear Subjects,

The El Padrino is a busy overlord. He has decisions to make, woman to bed, assassinations of owners in rival leagues to carry out, players to leverage, and more, all in the name of keeping this league strong and on top of the world. I do this for you.

With that in mind, I don't have time to read the entirety of this thread. Just tell me this. Are waivers the same as they have been in the past? And is the first time they will run 9/07?

Thank you,

The Die Nasty El Padrino

Paiging Mobb. we need assistance

I'll help you.

It's rounds and blind bidding.

Round 1, enter all your players in order of preference and a bid for each

Round 2, enter everyone but your top choice and a bid

Round 3, enter everyone but your top 2 choices and a bid.

It works. You get 1 guy per round if you have highest bid for him. Can change bid amount by round. Strategy. Champions embrace it. Sex

I'll help you.

It's rounds and blind bidding.

Round 1, enter all your players in order of preference and a bid for each

Round 2, enter everyone but your top choice and a bid

Round 3, enter everyone but your top 2 choices and a bid.

It works. You get 1 guy per round if you have highest bid for him. Can change bid amount by round. Strategy. Champions embrace it. Sex

Ok then it's not set up right because there isn't an option to enter a bid

Yeah it just tells.me I am -- in the waiver order and lets me designate a player to drop

Ok then it's not set up right because there isn't an option to enter a bid

Fixed.

No idea how the rest of the season will work. Do any of you have experience with MFL waivers?

All we want is players to lock at the start of their individual games, followed by a single weekly waiver run the ends Wednesday, followed by FCFS until players start locking at the start of their individual game again.You would think this is the most common way everyone does waivers, but it's like focking rocket science to figure this stupid system out. We had it sort of working at one time, but then dropped players were not available to make WW claims on, separate for the normal guys on the WW, and people were picking them us as FCFS free agents, without anyone even being able to bid on them. :mad:

No way it's weekly.

Entire season. Read the focking constitution. :wall:

I did. Just wanted to make sure I was reading it right. Wow we usually have $1000 in my other leagues.

Well, this ain't your other leagues! This is blood sport.

Fvck yeah. Cut throat. Swim or die, because the sharks are circling and they will eat your dlck off! NO MERCY FOR YOUR D1CK!!!!

One last question on this, is $20 for the entire season? Or does it reset each week?

You can have my $20 for your 1st round pick next year.

Ok I will add this. Not trying to change the way we do waivers. I accept the system that is already in place (I know it doesn't matter if I accept it or not)

The reason we use 1000 normally is to avoid ties. The chances of bidding the same amount on a player are very slim. I just think avoiding ties is a more fair approach where the bid money really does matter. I imagine there are probably a lot of ties on bids. What's the tie breaker?

size

Ok I will add this. Not trying to change the way we do waivers. I accept the system that is already in place (I know it doesn't matter if I accept it or not)

The reason we use 1000 normally is to avoid ties. The chances of bidding the same amount on a player are very slim. I just think avoiding ties is a more fair approach where the bid money really does matter. I imagine there are probably a lot of ties on bids. What's the tie breaker?

In almost a decade, there has never been even 1 tie on 1 player. It's a fact. And it kind of makes your post here look silly. :dunno:

In almost a decade, there has never been even 1 tie on 1 player. It's a fact. And it kind of makes your post here look silly. :dunno:

Come on. There has to have been one where two people bid a dollar on the same player.

Come on. There has to have been one where two people bid a dollar on the same player.

Everything written on this message board by The El Padrino is thoroughly fact checked before being posted. So your questioning of it for a second time makes you look really silly.

Everything written on this message board by The El Padrino is thoroughly fact checked before being posted. So your questioning of it for a second time makes you look really silly.

:lol: ok. This thread is getting really silly

Am I the only one that's allowed to look at the settings on MFL? Or is FBN some sort of pansy millennial, that needs to be mouth fed everything like Alicia Silverstone feeds her baby? Yep, loooks like if I go to "rules" "league standings" I can answer my own retarded questions. Open up wide FBN, I got some regurgitated green beans for you.

Am I the only one that's allowed to look at the settings on MFL? Or is FBN some sort of pansy millennial, that needs to be mouth fed everything like Alicia Silverstone feeds her baby? Yep, loooks like if I go to "rules" "league standings" I can answer my own retarded questions. Open up wide FBN, I got some regurgitated green beans for you.

I was just reading the bylaws you have posted here. Not my fault the waiver rules are vague. Plus it is at least a little stupid to only have $20 all year, so one would think a question making sure something wasn't missed would be acceptable.

Buuut I do appreciate everyone already expecting me to come in here and just know all the vagery of the rules like an omniscient shark who has come to feast.

Why is 20 dollars stupid? 20 or 1000 is all relative when everyone starts with thr same. Instead of bidding 550 for a guy you can't live without, his price is probably 11 bucks

Tie goes to the runner

Why is 20 dollars stupid? 20 or 1000 is all relative when everyone starts with thr same. Instead of bidding 550 for a guy you can't live without, his price is probably 11 bucks

Tie goes to the runner

He is worried about ties, in spite of the fact it hasn't happened even a single time in close to 12 years. :dunno:

He is worried about ties, in spite of the fact it hasn't happened even a single time in close to 12 years. :dunno:

All good. Will just have to adjust and conquer.

If anything, what makes sense is keeping it at $20 but allowing us to bid in 5 cent increments.

im jewish can we do pennies?