Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

Rodgers

Anyone worried about him tomorrow? Blizzard with 3-6 inches expected, bad matchup vs seattle, and hobbled with the hamstring...I'm seriously considering rivers over him tomorrow. I need a safe floor here. Anyone else?

I have to roll with him with no alternatives on wire and no backup on my roster. Not confident but hoping he can dink and dunk his way to 2 TDs but don't expect much better than the low yardage game vs Houston last week.

Same boat kind of

I have Wilson and I'm going to bench him because of the weather factor , and I'm starting Rivers.

Think it's a sold ideal.

I'm facing Rodgers and Jordy this week. He usually comes up with something the weeks I play him (and lots of others cuz he's good).

No Earl Thomas scares me as it relates to Seattle defense. ET makes hella plays. And Seattle doesn't do a lot of tricky stuff on defense. It is a lot of post-snap decision and play making. ET to almost anyone else is a drop off. That may be enough to buy Rodgers at least one 'day-saver' play. I wouldn't bench him for anything too shaky.

I'm facing Rodgers and Jordy this week. He usually comes up with something the weeks I play him (and lots of others cuz he's good).

No Earl Thomas scares me as it relates to Seattle defense. ET makes hella plays. And Seattle doesn't do a lot of tricky stuff on defense. It is a lot of post-snap decision and play making. ET to almost anyone else is a drop off. That may be enough to buy Rodgers at least one 'day-saver' play. I wouldn't bench him for anything too shaky.

Bear in mind that ET was most threatening against deep passes over the middle. I don't figure Rodgers will be inclined to throw many (if any) of those in the snow - hasn't he been dinking and dunking anyway, lately?

The rest of Seattle's defense should be adequate to keep him in check. I hope. : )

• Like 1

Bear in mind that ET was most threatening against deep passes over the middle. I don't figure Rodgers will be inclined to throw many (if any) of those in the snow - hasn't he been dinking and dunking anyway, lately?

The rest of Seattle's defense should be adequate to keep him in check. I hope. : )

He HAS been really dinking and dunking, but I just can't see him showing up and not slinging a few down the middle where Earl would normally be...especially after a misdirection/fake of some kind. The weather and injuries today just make so many calls tough to make.

Well shut my mouth. :(

I'm legitimately worried now. I had a bye in the league I have him in and benched him favor of Cousins. Was a bad move, but Rodgers injuries aren't getting any better. Now it's a calf injury coupled with the bad hammy. For a guy that depends on is mobility, he's awfully brittle in his legs right now.

I'm legitimately worried now. I had a bye in the league I have him in and benched him favor of Cousins. Was a bad move, but Rodgers injuries aren't getting any better. Now it's a calf injury coupled with the bad hammy. For a guy that depends on is mobility, he's awfully brittle in his legs right now.

He's still throwing with uncanny accuracy though and his receivers are making great plays as well. Green Bay has to win out so he will play through it. My backup is rivers so my decision is easier than if I had cousins.