Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,848 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

An error occurred

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

--------

I wasn't posting any images. I was typing out a text reply and hadn't even clicked on any icons let alone the image icon. It made no sense.

In related events, yesterday I got an error message that I wasn't allowed to reply to a post. I thought I had gotten banned or something. Also, I had replied to a quote recently, but hadn't quoted who I was responding to so I cut and pasted a reply and went back in to edit my post. The cut and psate didn't come in properly. Instead, I had to double post then delete my first thread.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#2 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,690 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Where the fock did the editor go for iPad... seriously this is pissing me off, Mikey. :mad:

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#3 nobody

nobody

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,287 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

It seems like if you hover over someone's name, you can see the last private message they received.

#4 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,496 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

:banana:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#5 Ray_T

Ray_T

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Player outlooks: Miami Dolphins.

when I click on it it takes me to the Minnesota Vikings.

this happens on multiple computers.

3 keeper, 12 team league Standard scoring with QB getting -1 pt for an interception & fumbles 5 points for a defensive safety & 6 points for a defensive TD.

Start 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Kicker, one Def/Sp Tms

Also expert Fly Fisherman and story teller.

#6 cmh6476

cmh6476

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,039 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

that stinks

#Royals