Sign in to follow this  
edjr

After Trump's speech, Hillary should be scared sh`tless.

I am really over this election. I am glad I only have three more days left in America subjected to the media before its over.

Guys... in terms of these issues... jobs, outsourcing, the economy... it doesn't matter. Hillary and Donald are both puppets of the same master. Simply makes no difference which of them is elected.

Now SCOTUS, foreign affairs, etc., these things there could be some difference between the two.

But by and large, it will be the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Quit getting so worked up over it. It isn't worth sacrificing your happiness over. Go play with your kids or fock a hooker or whatever it is you do for fun.

Best part of the speech was Trump saying the party is unified. Lol. Every major player in the Republican Party boycotted the convention. The one who did agree to speak, pretty much told everyone to vote their conscience, and not for Trump. The VP pick is a Cruz supporter. The only ones who seemed to really like Trump were his kids. It's an absolute disaster on the right. Hillary doesn't even need the convention.

Underestimating just how hatable Hillary is.

Underestimating just how hatable Hillary is.

Agree. There are a LOT of people who have always voted democrat that will not be there in November. I'm one of em.

The bernie people are just part of the problem. Johnson is going to steal votes from both parties too.

But the real problem for Hilary...

Trump has managed to build a little enthusiasm. Those people are coming to the polls, rain, shine, whatever.

Most hillary voters are not very "in." Many will decide "that line is too long. Fock this, i'm gonna go watch netflix."

I will be honest... when I made the bet with BLS, I laughed. Thought it was free money.

I would not make that bet today. Hilary may well win. In fact, I would still give her the odds. But it will be closer than a kvnt hair,

She better hope it doesn't rain in any of those up for grabs states.

This may sound weird, but if Hillary loses weight, grows her hair a little longer, raises her voice just a little and adds a little bit more fire to her speeches, she will easily beat Trump.

Right now she seems rehearsed, tired, unenthusiastic and entitled.

She needs to dress a little less grandma, more modern and get some boxtox and fillers if not a face lift.

I think she looks good as is, but I think they need to work on her stage presence more.

This may sound weird, but if Hillary loses weight, grows her hair a little longer, raises her voice just a little and adds a little bit more fire to her speeches, she will easily beat Trump.

Right now she seems rehearsed, tired, unenthusiastic and entitled.

She needs to dress a little less grandma, more modern and get some boxtox and fillers if not a face lift.

I bet if Hillary was a man you wouldn't even be voting for her. Not trying to be a d!ck, I just call it like I see it.

I bet if Hillary was a man you wouldn't even be voting for her.

Hmm.........

But Trump is selling pipe dreams and he's anti-people of color.

Hmm.........

But Trump is selling pipe dreams and he's anti-people of color.

....not voting for Trump. And FYI there is more than 2 candidates.