Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Hot Chick TV Draft

###### you all

10.4 Ariana Grande - 10's

Man I suck, I thought she was taken already...

Not trying to be an ass. Looked at IMDB, and the top "Katie Lee" had 1 credit.

Billy Joel ex-wife on a cooking show on Food Network-

So let's clarify TV.

Reality shows in play ? Music/Talent shows in play ??

Food shows in play ? Didn't think this was sitcom/drama draft.

Discuss

seems like shes more a reality tv chick? Cooking shows or something?

LOL. I answered this question with my own questions before I read this.

Billy Joel ex-wife on a cooking show on Food Network-

So let's clarify TV.

Reality shows in play ? Music/Talent shows in play ??

Food shows in play ? Didn't think this was sitcom/drama draft.

Discuss

I assumed that reality shows/game shows/cooking shows/DIY shows aren't eligible...

I assumed that reality shows/game shows/cooking shows/DIY shows aren't eligible...

Why ? It's TV no ?

Why ?

From the initial post:

You draft the actress

Meaning they're playing a role, not being themselves. Because that would open up practically every major actress who regularly appeared as a guest on a talk show.

Why ? It's TV no ?

Yes it is and I see where you are coming from... It is just when I think of television, I just think of comedies/dramas/soap operas, shows that are usually scripted every show... I know that the others can have scripts, but I would assume that most people think of scripted shows, those aren't thought of... I mean you don't see these kinds of shows up for an Emmy...

For ????

She was in Victorious with Victoria Justice I think. Whatever, she was a regular on a show.

And that NSFW pic is pretty freaking incredible. :banana:

yah we said no news chicks or anything like that, but Kelly Ripa was taken so..it made me want to take Leeza Gibbons

Ripa has 174 episodes of All My Children.

She was in Victorious with Victoria Justice I think. Whatever, she was a regular on a show.

talk about a complete change from what she looked like on Victorious to today

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/victorious/images/1/15/Ariana-ariana-grande-16266552-500-500.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20110214013141

Grande was on my jailbait list.

Shiite, she's 25 and she still looks underage.

The more and more I am thinking about it, I think the Beckinsale pick that I made should be disallowed since it hasn't aired yet... Kind of a loophole, but it just doesn't feel right...

I would like to make a replacement pick to make it right...

The more and more I am thinking about it, I think the Beckinsale pick that I made should be disallowed since it hasn't aired yet... Kind of a loophole, but it just doesn't feel right...

I would like to make a replacement pick to make it right...

I'm OK with stuff not yet released not counting.

I'm OK with stuff not yet released not counting.

So that is one that is okay with me picking someone legit...

Others?

So we're at posty needing a makeup pick, shotsup probably needing a replacement pick, with posty being up.

I have both ready... I can make my makeup pick now and wait for shots...

My great weakness in this draft is being out of the country for going on seventeen years, I'm not familiar with 00s and 10s shows. So I really can't recognize a lot of these recent names/shows.

Are any of these recent people five-and-out like Charlize Theron? (Because I don't know squat about the 00s and 10s but I do have more such names I can fill in. Knowing jack-nothing about the 00s is also a big part of the reason I picked Charlize in the first place)

Are any of these recent people five-and-out like Charlize Theron? (Because I don't know squat about the 00s and 10s but I do have more such names I can fill in. Knowing jack-nothing about the 00s is also a big part of the reason I picked Charlize in the first place)

Nope. Closest was my pick of Margot Robbie, who had a 14 episode show, then hit it big.

She also had some sh!tty sitcom back in the TGIF 90s era. Hope and faith I think it was called.

We need a ruling on if TV hosts are eligible. Shots' pick of Katie Lee (cooking shows) is being questioned.

We need a ruling on if TV hosts are eligible. Shots' pick of Katie Lee (cooking shows) is being questioned.

I mean, we already have dating shows on there (Jenny McCarthey.) whats the difference with a cooking show?

I say we just say anything non news. No news chicks, sportscasters.

And none of the reality crap. No American idol winners, or dancing with the stars chicks, etc.

But if they were regular stars of game shows, cooking shows, art shows, Whatever, go for it. Weve already let the box open.

I mean, we already have dating shows on there (Jenny McCarthey.) whats the difference with a cooking show?

And none of the reality crap. No American idol winners, or dancing with the stars chicks, etc.

But if they were regular stars of game shows, cooking shows, art shows, Whatever, go for it. Weve already let the box open.

Jenny McCarthy was in Two and a Half Men, Tripping the Rift, and her own TV series Jenny...

Jenny Mccarthey has done way more than dating shows

Jenny McCarthy was in Two and a Half Men, Tripping the Rift, and her own TV series Jenny...

Yeah, to this point, we've been limited to 5 appearances in an acting role. Like I said, 5 appearances on a talk show would open it up to most any actor.

McCarthy starred on her own tv show namesd Jenny. I didn't try to fudge teh rules.

Jenny Mccarthey has done way more than dating shows

Was not aware of that. I just remember singled out.

Look, I guess this is a letter of the rule vs. spirit of the rule argument.

The intent of the draft is to find chicks that are famous for their roles on TV.

Many of the chicks here technically got their start on tv. But had that been there only role, we would never know who they were. They are movie actresses who happened to start on a tv show.

At this point, it cant be undone, and theres no point trying to draw new lines. Just let the spirit be your guide.