Sign in to follow this  
Almadenbass

leshoure vs bears D

Unfortunately I have to either start Leshoure against CHI (I have CHI defense) or Alex Green against STL. Both are horrible match ups. It's a very close decision, but I guess I'm leaning Alex Green since Chicago is the best against the run right now. Who knows though, Frank Gore just went off against Seattle and Lynch did well against SF.

I'd say leshoure is going to have a tough game. 5 points would prob be what he puts up this game

It IS a Monday night game. Does anyone know if Chicago allows running backs to get involved in the short passing game?

It IS a Monday night game. Does anyone know if Chicago allows running backs to get involved in the short passing game?

They held MJD down pretty good. Leshoure isn't exactly on his level. So I see him not doing much

They held MJD down pretty good. Leshoure isn't exactly on his level. So I see him not doing much

thanks, didn't realize that

starting tanner over powell,ballard & leshoure

starting tanner over powell,ballard & leshoure

Decisions decesions ,,,,,,,,,,,, all i have is woodhead to replace with dang

Thanks all for your responses

Starting LeShoure and SJax . Stranger things have happened on MNF, so I don't want them on my bench in case they have a breakout game ( like when I had the DEN D vs. the Chargers last week ) .

Starting LeShoure and SJax . Stranger things have happened on MNF, so I don't want them on my bench in case they have a breakout game ( like when I had the DEN D vs. the Chargers last week ) .

I have to agree with you it is MNF :thumbsup: Stranger things have happened

Looks like weather will also be wild monday night they are expecting wind and rain

Im sticking with leshoure

Torrey smith i had him earlier in the year wish i still had him he has been on a roll

I would play him if i still had him

I'd avoid the situation. As a Bears fan the run D has been solid. He could get a few short dump offs and will have to earn the yards.

I have and am starting Leshoure... But c'mon, we just need to have realistic expectations. He is NOT going for 130 and three scores.

Give me 80 total yds and a score and that is a quality start. He WILL get all goaline carries if these opportunities present themself.

I need to decide btwn him & Dwyer and it looks like I will

need a decent amount of points to have a shot this week. :dunno:

I need to decide btwn him & Dwyer and it looks like I will

need a decent amount of points to have a shot this week. :dunno:

To bad gordon dropped on in the End Zone i could have used 2 from him

I expect Leshoure to do well vs Chitown he should do better than vernon davis did for me thursday night :headbanger:

Started Denarius Moore over LeShure in my flex spot. So far so bad (no carches for Moore so far). <_<