Sign in to follow this  
Brad GLuckman

Howard Schultz

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I mean they don't not like him because of any policy issues, they just hate him because he is a billionaire white guy. That's it.

Ah, darn.  I was hoping for a better option.  Oh well.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He caved like a little biotch with the Starbucks bathroom policy in what? 24 hours? I'm absolutely right. 

I would certainly point to that kind of behavior as a negative for me.  But I also understand that the leftists have a powerful klan-like way and he had to protect the interests of his company and its investors.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I would certainly point to that kind of behavior as a negative for me.  But I also understand that the leftists have a powerful klan-like way and he had to protect the interests of his company and its investors.

Which is exactly why we need a president with a spine that isn't scared to tell them to go fock themselves. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Which is exactly why we need a president with a spine that isn't scared to tell them to go fock themselves. 

That is a good point.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That is a good point.

No compromise anymore. There is no meeting the Democrats in the middle, its all or nothing at this point. They have moved the goal posts so far to the left meeting them in the middle would still be left of the center. We need a president that is going to reject each and every one of their ideas.

22 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

He caved like a little biotch with the Starbucks bathroom policy in what? 24 hours? I'm absolutely right. Guy has no spine at all.

22 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know enough about Shultz, only what people (mostly dems), are telling me.  They don't like him.  Meaning, I should.

22 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I have zero clue where Schultz stands on any topic.  :dunno:

Everytime I google him all that comes up is op-eds from Democrats of how awful he is......

I don't know anything about him either except the bathroom thing above, and that the people who work in his stores seem like the biggest SJW snowflakes on the planet.  Why is he being labeled as "moderate"?  :dunno:

On 2/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, jerryskids said:

I don't know anything about him either except the bathroom thing above, and that the people who work in his stores seem like the biggest SJW snowflakes on the planet.  Why is he being labeled as "moderate"?  :dunno:

I think the main reason is that he's a Democrat who says he may be running because his party has moved too far to the left.  I really don't know much about his beliefs though. 

29 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Wow, very impressive.  If he runs as an independent I'll definitely consider him.  

That being said, I agree with Joe's comment at the end -- if he ran as a Dem that would be his best bet to get elected.  He seems to have a... I dunno... slightly irrational objection to the Dem party.  That meaning, if he really wants to be POTUS and thinks he can help the country, why not take the optimal road to get there?  This independent thing is a swing for the fences.  :dunno:

Good video, a few takeaways:

-He needs to stop bringing up his rags to riches story. People will bring that up for him.

-I get that he doesnt think he can win as a Dem because he isnt far left enough, but he has no shot as an IND.

-I like him and would most likely vote for him over Trump or whatever trainwreck the Dems trot out. 

-Really didnt like Mika's attempt at the gotcha question...."how much does a box of cheerios cost?"

-MSNBC basically begging him not to run is hilarious

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

He had zero spine when it counted. He couldn’t win a culture war.