Sign in to follow this  
abair058

Dmac ranked #1 this week?

Essplain to me how McFadden is ranked #1 against the Steelers defense? They're old and probably not as potent as they once were, but they're still pretty difficult to run on. I've considered benching McFadden and you guys are telling me he's the #1 ranked RB this week? :blink:

No Polamalu or Harrison this week. He'll have a better game than expected.

No Polamalu or Harrison last week either and they looked pretty good vs a jets team that had run all over Buffalo during their dismantling of the Bills. I'm almost willing to say it's a "for sure" thing that McFadden isn't the highest scoring FF back this week.

No Polamalu or Harrison last week either and they looked pretty good vs a jets team that had run all over Buffalo during their dismantling of the Bills. I'm almost willing to say it's a "for sure" thing that McFadden isn't the highest scoring FF back this week.

this isnt true...

the jets did not run all over the bills, they passed all over the bills.

BTW, the Jets were able to get some nice runs against the Steelers last week. DMC will have a much better week then ppl think. #1? IDK about that, but I sure as hell wouldn't be benching him.

this isnt true...

BTW, the Jets were able to get some nice runs against the Steelers last week. DMC will have a much better week then ppl think. #1? IDK about that, but I sure as hell wouldn't be benching him.

Regarding the Jets run game vs the Steelers last week...not really. Greene averaged 2.1 B. Powell 3.7

Tebow and McKnight both had 1 nice run out the wildcat, netting 34 total yards. The rest of the game the Jets ran for just 56 yards.

And further the problem with thinking that, the Jets ran decent so Oakland might too-which I don't think they did, is that the Jets have the defense to keep the game close.

From what I've seen from Oakland they might be the worse team in the league. If the game gets out of hand early, Oakland is gonna have a tough time sticking with the run-if that's what they even want to do, considering McFadden's absurd amount of catches the first week.

this isnt true...

The Jets rushed for a whopping 90 yrds on 22 carries vs the Steelers last week, 22 of which came on one Tim Tebow run. That's 3.2 yds/carry. The only other carry of significance was McKnight for 12 yrds and both those runs occurred with Tebow in at QB in the wildcat. Other than those they did SH!T all day long and had to go to a gimmick formation to accomplish it. The Jet also ran for 118 yrds vs the Bills, including Shonn Greene going for nearly a 100 yrds by himself. The Jets got out to a big lead and ran all over the Bills late in the game. Getcher facts straight son, and expect a disappointing day from McFadden.

The Jets rushed for a whopping 90 yrds on 22 carries vs the Steelers last week, 22 of which came on one Tim Tebow run. That's 3.2 yds/carry. The only other carry of significance was McKnight for 12 yrds and both those runs occurred with Tebow in at QB in the wildcat. Other than those they did SH!T all day long and had to go to a gimmick formation to accomplish it. The Jet also ran for 118 yrds vs the Bills, including Shonn Greene going for nearly a 100 yrds by himself. The Jets got out to a big lead and ran all over the Bills late in the game. Getcher facts straight son, and expect a disappointing day from McFadden.

So in a game where the Jets blew out their opponents they rushed for 28 more yards, and they averaged...you guessed it, 3.2 yds/carry. BFD. The Jets suck at running the ball.

Also - its DMC. Get it right or I'll start calling your mother by her other name too.