Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

Week 8 WR?

Tough call:

Brown has the easier matchup, might be likelier to score because of it, but Arizona is more likely to be leading big and he's less likely to get garbage time points, but may rack up some good numbers in the 1st three quarters.

Hilton is the better (at least imo) player, plays the tougher D therefore less likely to score, but more likely to get garbage time points or at least be in it all 4 quarters (in which he may get a garbage time TD).

I tend to go with what I think is the better player over the better situation, so I would lean towards Hilton, but it wouldn't be a huge surprise if Brown puts up better numbers against Cleveland than Hilton against Carolina's D.

Tough call:

Brown has the easier matchup, might be likelier to score because of it, but Arizona is more likely to be leading big and he's less likely to get garbage time points, but may rack up some good numbers in the 1st three quarters.

Hilton is the better (at least imo) player, plays the tougher D therefore less likely to score, but more likely to get garbage time points or at least be in it all 4 quarters (in which he may get a garbage time TD).

I tend to go with what I think is the better player over the better situation, so I would lean towards Hilton, but it wouldn't be a huge surprise if Brown puts up better numbers against Cleveland than Hilton against Carolina's D.

^^ This, but I could also see Carolina's D shutting down an inconsistent colts offense so TY could be a huge disappointment where as Brown has the lower floor.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449963

• Like 1

Hilton is the number one target and I think Indy will have to throw if they're going to win this game. Brown could go off, but he's one of three very good WRs in an offense that will probably be ahead early and running it with their great ground game. It's a crap-shoot whether Brown will be the best WR in his game, therefore I stick with the safer bet of Hilton.