Sign in to follow this  
The Jokeman

PPR Championship Lineup Help

So I've managed to be the best team of my league and now in line for the championship. I haven't had to ask for help since most weeks my lineup was easy pickings yet with the championship on the line I am asking for help. I've bolded who I'm leaning towards. please share all your thoughts.

QB Blake Bortles

Pick 2 RBs: Latavious Murray, Danny Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Denard Robinson, Karlos Williams, Ameer Abdullah

WR1: Antonio Brown

WR2: DeAndre Hopkins

WR3: Pick 1 Allen Hurns, AJ Green, Jermaine Kearse,

TE Jordan Reed

FLEX: Pick 1 Latavious Murray, Danny Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Denard Robinson, Karlos Williams, Ameer Abdullah, Allen Hurns, AJ Green, Jermaine Kearse, Gary Barnidge, Zach Miller

K: Graham Gano
DST: Denver Broncos.

Woodhead for sure Gordon hurt and wr banged up. Can't bank on 4 td's again but hopefully he will be solid. Murray is a nice volume play so I'd say him for your second rb. Your wr are fine. I would flex Robinson but he has a foot sprain. If I knew for sure he is healthy and tj is out I'd say him because he caught 7 or 8 balls last week. He also had a goal line carry. The jags should be able to move the ball vs saints. If you want to be safe maybe flex powell since he isn't hurt.

Id have to go Woodhead, Robinson,(I think he practiced yesterday from what I read and played all game last week), Green and Hurns as well.

Good luck!!!