Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Rate my Team - WHIR

1st pick in 12-man ppr. Bonuses for rushing / receiving at 100, 150, etc

6 poiints for all TDs, with bonuses at 300, 350, 400 etc. as well as 1 pt every 25 yards passing.

Lineup: 1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 2 flex. Only 12 men on roster so short bench (4).

Qb- Brady

Rb- d Johnson, demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Kareem hunt, Derek Henry, jaquizz Rodgers

Wr-Fitz, Diggs, Maclin, Marvin Jones

Te- Fleener

Handcuffed both Martin and Murray, but at the expense of upgrading my wr depth. I recognize the weakness at te but hoping fleener surprises. I plan to cycle te as needed. Nice options on wire (brate, cook, Doyle).

Leave a link for yours.

Love your running backs. Murray dropped to the 24th pick overall??? Seems extremely low. Also at 6 per per td all around, DJ, Brady and Murray should all have gone in the first 15 or so picks, in my opinion. So you got good value. WR's are bit light, RB's are studs, especially if Spencer Ware is out for a while, maybe package a rb to get a better WR?

Check out mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468516

RBs look fantastic, especially since you managed to hedge your bet on Murray with Derrick Henry. I honestly don't think Jaquizz is necessary as a handcuff for Martin, especially now that Spencer Ware is almost certainly done for the year. You could drop Rodgers and still be in a position where it would take Murray, Martin, Hunt, and Henry all flaming out (or Johnson getting hurt and 3 of those guys busting) to be in any kind of trouble at RB.

What are your WR options on the wire? I'd probably look at dropping Rodgers and grabbing another WR. Other than that I think you're in great shape.

Thanks for the reply on mine.

RBs look fantastic, especially since you managed to hedge your bet on Murray with Derrick Henry. I honestly don't think Jaquizz is necessary as a handcuff for Martin, especially now that Spencer Ware is almost certainly done for the year. You could drop Rodgers and still be in a position where it would take Murray, Martin, Hunt, and Henry all flaming out (or Johnson getting hurt and 3 of those guys busting) to be in any kind of trouble at RB.

What are your WR options on the wire? I'd probably look at dropping Rodgers and grabbing another WR. Other than that I think you're in great shape.

Thanks for the reply on mine.

Wire is pretty thin for WRs: the bears guys, kupp, marquise lee, hurns, zay jones, Torrey smith, funchess, stills, doctson. All meh.

I plan to start Rodgers at one of my flex spots till Martin comes back, and hope Martin is the unquestioned starter again. Was thinking of trading hunt and maybe Rodgers or maclin for cooks but he prob won't go for it.

With your depth you can afford to dump rogers....I actually like Torrey smith and even doctson.

Is Adam thielen from minny available?

Everything else looks pretty good.

I agree that Torrey Smith could be a good pickup. If you decide to dump Rogers..

Other than that... You look solid.

I agree with dumping Jacquizz. Even though he is a starter for Tampa Bay the first 3 weeks, he ain't cracking your starting lineup.

Thanks for replying to mine.

I agree with others that your RB situation is beastly. I'm surprised though that no one has mentioned your TE situation with only Fleener, who I've seen consistently ranked as around the 15th or 16th TE (around Cameron Brate and Jack Doyle).

Rather than dropping Jaquizz, I might look to move him in trade along with Fleener to move up a bit at TE, maybe target someone in the bottom of the top 12 like Ebron or Hunter Henry.

Other than that you look in great shape! You might even be able to hold out a few weeks with Fleener and hope Jaquizz does well and then try to sell someone that he'll keep the starting job when Martin comes back, then aim a few slots higher at TE, in the Eifert/Ertz/Rudolph range!

1st pick in 12-man ppr. Bonuses for rushing / receiving at 100, 150, etc

6 poiints for all TDs, with bonuses at 300, 350, 400 etc. as well as 1 pt every 25 yards passing.

Lineup: 1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 2 flex. Only 12 men on roster so short bench (4).

Qb- Brady

Rb- d Johnson, demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Kareem hunt, Derek Henry, jaquizz Rodgers

Wr-Fitz, Diggs, Maclin, Marvin Jones

Te- Fleener

Handcuffed both Martin and Murray, but at the expense of upgrading my wr depth. I recognize the weakness at te but hoping fleener surprises. I plan to cycle te as needed. Nice options on wire (brate, cook, Doyle).

Leave a link for yours.

Good team. I think you have the #1 QB for this year. The RBs are nice too. I could see dropping Jacuzzi Rodgers in search of some speculative WR add. It sucks that the bench is so short that you can't wait too long on any one person to pop. Tyler Lockette or Paul Richardson available? Corey Davis? I assume Corey Coleman got drafted too? If not, that's the guy. I'm trying to get an idea of what a free agent list would look like in a league with smaller benches..there could very much be some good stuff sitting there.

Fleener is so inconsistent, but maybe it works out often enough. That tight end situation with the Steelers is one to watch as well.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468902