Sign in to follow this  
Spicy Tuna

1st League : Early Draft??

Guys:

In case you haven't been reading the 2nd league posts, I've pasted below the approach LOTF came up with for their draft. Any thoughts for our league?

-----------------------------------

How does this sound?

We have our draft start the week after the NFL (april 20th, Saturday), but only do the first 10 rounds. And we have a 12 hour time limit per team (that way the draft lasts for a couple of weeks).

Either after the first ten rounds are complete or late July, we would finish up. If we got close to July 27th, we would hurry up and finish the first 10 rounds and start the second 10 rounds.

That way, we could have a little fun now, but still have time after things happen in training camp, etc that we would have 10 rounds to deal with things.

Let me know.

Later.

Bill

Originally posted by Chasers Dawg:

Unsure about the 12hr limit. I put in 12/14hr days at work. 6/7 per week

Could you put together a list of 2, maybe 3 guys, and give it to the commish or someone?

Just meaning if 1/2 a dozen pick bang, bang, bang, I could get caught off guard. I'm sure others could to, Long weekends, etc... Scared of hard and fast rules.

I check often so it doesn't matter to me (of course, I don't have much of a life with a new born baby). However, if it looks like it will be your turn soon, but you won't be able to check for a while, then maybe just post the next time you can check, and we'll wait. (if it's a reasonable time)

We could try it this way, unless it gets WAY too slow.

Why draft now? You might as well just pass up the draft and send your money directly to the second league, since we will be superior in every way...