Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Draft Date

Will Start the clock at 10 am est on Julp 22nd. Keeper declaration will be July 17th.

We will have a 12 hour time limit just as last year. Clock will run continuiously, so you will need to make use of the predraft feature and check in as frequently as possible during the draft.

12 hour time limit

Im putting the over/under of timed outs at 7.

I know its early during the offseason, but Im not happy with the activity this season with some of our members. Some teams dont respond to emails, and some dont even vote on this site. Heaven forbid you send an offer to some, it will sit there for weeks.

I really wish I would have voted different earlier this offsesaon.

end of Tuna-esque rant

12 hour time limit

Im putting the over/under of timed outs at 7.

I know its early during the offseason, but Im not happy with the activity this season with some of our members. Some teams dont respond to emails, and some dont even vote on this site. Heaven forbid you send an offer to some, it will sit there for weeks.

I really wish I would have voted different earlier this offsesaon.

end of Tuna-esque rant

I'll take the under, there was only 1 last year. :headbanger:

I think we'll be fine once the season draws near, or at least we better be! :lol:

I know I will be using all 12 hours...............

Drafting in July suxors................

I'm easily adjustable, but I agree completely with this. It really applies to me in this league. I'm sitting here with Taylor/Toefield as possible keepers.

I'm easily adjustable, but I agree completely with this. It really applies to me in this league. I'm sitting here with Taylor/Toefield as possible keepers.

I can sympathize as my rb corps are all second or third stringers or at best RBBC guys. Drafting later, at least after training camp started, would have helped sort out between them (maybe). While I am flexible enough to be able to draft on almost any date, I like later better. So I started to provoke the concept of starting later with our drafting. I was glad to see Miller_Time put it up to a vote even though earlier drafting won out I didn't really expect a major change to happen this year. I was encouraged to see that later drafting has a good amount of support. It may put people in a later drafting mindset for next years draft. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither would an later drafting date. It can be tough to get 16 owners into the same timeslot. Right now we have owners locked into an early Aug vacation slot and may have had to make that choice early in the year, so changing this year was a long shot. Of course, some maybe locked into certain dates due to vacations of a timeshare nature. But, at least we had a later may be better discussion/vote this year and I like that at least we did so. :thumbsup:

I can sympathize as my rb corps are all second or third stringers or at best RBBC guys. Drafting later, at least after training camp started, would have helped sort out between them (maybe). While I am flexible enough to be able to draft on almost any date, I like later better. So I started to provoke the concept of starting later with our drafting. I was glad to see Miller_Time put it up to a vote even though earlier drafting won out I didn't really expect a major change to happen this year. I was encouraged to see that later drafting has a good amount of support. It may put people in a later drafting mindset for next years draft. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither would an later drafting date. It can be tough to get 16 owners into the same timeslot. Right now we have owners locked into an early Aug vacation slot and may have had to make that choice early in the year, so changing this year was a long shot. Of course, some maybe locked into certain dates due to vacations of a timeshare nature. But, at least we had a later may be better discussion/vote this year and I like that at least we did so. :thumbsup:

we voted and the late spot even got the advantage of the July dates splitting votes. I don't care about when we draft as far as it relates to things sorting out. i agree there are advantages to waiting, but with 16 teams, it's hard as hell to get everyone to agree on anything, best I can do is have a vote, we did that, and the August date didn't workout. Maybe it will next year. Personally I like getting keeper leagues done early and worry about redrafts in July, but that is just me.

The August date would have tied if Shovel picked 15 Jul......instead of you chosing 22 July for him.

What then...........?

The August date would have tied if Shovel picked 15 Jul......instead of you chosing 22 July for him.

What then...........?

Then we would have knocked it down to the two tied dates (Aug & July) and had those who voted for the 15th, re-vote, but I don't think that's necessary. You don't have to love the date, but I'm done arguing about it. Let's move on to the draft, the decision has been made here.

1.01 Sesame Street Gang - Reggie Bush, RB USC/(Texans) :lol:

I'll be on an 8 hour time difference and am told will have network connectivity so it looks like I'm in this year and will be using close to the full 12 hrs. :thumbsup:

I'll be on an 8 hour time difference and am told will have network connectivity so it looks like I'm in this year and will be using close to the full 12 hrs. :huh:

Great news. FYI. Looks like we are sticking with the new board we have set up for this league.

Great news. FYI. Looks like we are sticking with the new board we have set up for this league.

We are ?? :lol: I thought you guys moved to another bored and never told me :thumbsup:

when is this year's draft?