Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

Game Day Ritual Next Generation of Fantasy Footbal

Guest TheCheat

:thumbsdown: 200 :banana:

Like both of those league titles, btw; either'd be good. (Today's Geek Ritual?)

Also, might want to change "waiting list" in the description line of this thread to "spots available for 2nd league" or something for those folks.

Guest SCM123

Guys,

There is another highly competitive league forming now at GDR...click on the GDR forums, click on Football Game Strategy and General Discussion, and look for, "Only the best" (or something like that)...you can't miss it. Need at least another 5 owners...

SCM123

Guys,

There is another highly competitive league forming now at GDR...click on the GDR forums, click on Football Game Strategy and General Discussion, and look for, "Only the best" (or something like that)...you can't miss it. Need at least another 5 owners...

SCM123

There's already a second FFToday league forming (or at least there's a waiting list for the second league). My suggestion is to keep it in house! :lol:

Bump.

There is no longer a waiting list. There are open spots in the second league. Can't believe there aren't enough hard-core owners who want to give this a shot.

Theyhateme, change to thread title to reflect no waiting list, but open spots.

Guys,

There is another highly competitive league forming now at GDR...click on the GDR forums, click on Football Game Strategy and General Discussion, and look for, "Only the best" (or something like that)...you can't miss it.  Need at least another 5 owners...

SCM123

My suggestion is to keep it in house! :lol:

Agreed. I wouldn't be playing if it weren't for that. I don't have to worry though, as I'm in the first... (For now.)

Guys,

There is another highly competitive league forming now at GDR...click on the GDR forums, click on Football Game Strategy and General Discussion, and look for, "Only the best" (or something like that)...you can't miss it.  Need at least another 5 owners...

SCM123

My suggestion is to keep it in house! :lol:

Agreed. I wouldn't be playing if it weren't for that. I don't have to worry though, as I'm in the first... (For now.)

As am I :o but I think the FFToday guys in the second league don't need any scabs jumping ship, even if it isn't any of my biz. :o

Guest TheCheat

Speaking of the first league...George from gdr mentioned a commissioner in answering a question about the FAB I asked over on their forum...which raises the question of who's ours? (I can eliminate myself right off, as I have too little commish experience to run a geek league yet.)

Speaking of the first league...George from gdr mentioned a commissioner in answering a question about the FAB I asked over on their forum...which raises the question of who's ours? (I can eliminate myself right off, as I have too little commish experience to run a geek league yet.)

I didn't see that but one post that had me wondering was:

Oh yeah, and I guess I do have a different ritual then Cam on the post times!  Still getting into a groove here.

BTW, we still have spaces in the second FFtoday league that will be guided under the steady hand of commissioner Chemboy.  Drop me a line with your user name and email address if you're interested at support@gamedayritual.com.

George

I seem to also remember a bit about the engine itself not requiring a commish, because disputes could be handled by the system's logic/rules. Or am I imagining things?

Guys I've been out of email access over the last few3 days.

Do we have a mock/practive FAB date set yet?

I'm in first league too, and would like to know about the commish question. I won't be commish either, no real experience there.

The daily bump.

Not that I really care as I'm the first league, but there are still places in the second league for hard-core types.

Plus, I'd like the Gameday folks to respond to the last few questions.

Guest rotochamp1

it is correct that you do not really need a traditional commish. There are no alternative rules to select from and trade vetoing is a built in process to the system, there is no ability for a single commish to make those decisions unilateraly, at least not in the baseball version. The game really functions on its own with needing a commish to manage things.

Guest camtheleaffan

Hey guys! I'm baack!

Thanks for your patience on this --- we elected a couple weeks ago to hold off on the launch of the product until a broader feature set was ready and the full infrastructure (with baseball and football users co-existing) was fully tested. I am pleased to say that we are almost there.

Registrations will start next week and at that time you will be able to plan your team, devise yoiur strategy for the FAB and create your stadium (as well as your team logo). Yes, there will have to be a psuedo-commish: that person's job is to simply create the league and make sure that it gets filled, as well as set the FAB date. After that the job is done.

I nominate rotochamp1. What do you think man?

Guest rotochamp1

I am happy to handle it if that is what everyone wants since I do have the advantage of being familar with the GDR interface.

:headbanger: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :( :thumbsup:

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

I can't keep doing this :headbanger:

I got to be doing this :thumbsup:

I am happy to handle it if that is what everyone wants since I do have the advantage of being familar with the GDR interface.

:thumbsup:

I'm all for that.

;)

I'm all for that.

Sounds good, thx.

If reg. opens mid-week, when should we plan to start the FAB?

You have my vote.