Sign in to follow this  
Thin Spirit

Draft Discussion...

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league! :huh:

also, who wants beltran? I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher :headbanger:

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league!  :(

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :huh:

I'll take him from ya for Gustavo Chacin :headbanger:

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league!  :(

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :huh:

I'll take him from ya for Gustavo Chacin :headbanger:

how bout clemens or carpenter? :(

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league!  :banana:

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :unsure:

I'll take him from ya for Gustavo Chacin ;)

how bout clemens or carpenter? :mad:

You said solid, not all-world :thumbsup:

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :unsure:

I'll take him from ya for Gustavo Chacin ;)

how bout clemens or carpenter? :mad:

You said solid, not all-world :thumbsup:

i'll throw in mike wood :banana:

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league! :banana:

also, who wants beltran? I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher :thumbsup:

Ill go with Ortiz/Hafner

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :banana:

Ill go with Ortiz/Hafner

mine's better :thumbsup:

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :banana:

Ill go with Ortiz/Hafner

mine's better :thumbsup:

:lol:

I now have the best 1st baseman combo in the league!  :thumbsup:

also, who wants beltran?  I'll give ya him for a solid starting pitcher  :pointstosky:

Ill go with Ortiz/Hafner

mine's better ;)

:lol:

Incredible that I was able to pick up Hafner in another league after someone dropped him. The guy has been out of this world. I also picked up Frank Thomas on the same day. I was 5th in that league but now I'm first. :o

Btw, why did you trade Manny for Edmonds earlier?

Could somebody other than me email GuardBum? I don't have access to personal email at work, and even though I've stated this before, I just want to make sure. I've given plenty of notice on this thing so I'm not going to give him all day.

Could somebody other than me email GuardBum? I don't have access to personal email at work, and even though I've stated this before, I just want to make sure. I've given plenty of notice on this thing so I'm not going to give him all day.

i sent him one an hour or so ago

I think it's time to skip him. Sucks, but it isn't like I didn't send out emails, post on yahoo and post here in plenty of time.

I think it's time to skip him. Sucks, but it isn't like I didn't send out emails, post on yahoo and post here in plenty of time.

you fucking know he's going to come along right before you pick, and steal the fucking player you want!!@@! ;) :banana: :D

also, i think we're gonna have to come on a consensus somehow to skip him, since you're up next and all :lol:

since we actually never did set a limit, why don't we allow all day today for picks, then implement a time limit of like 3 hours tomorrow?

If GB hasn't picked by tomorrow, you're up first thing once you get here, then a 3 hour time limit thereafter.

We'd be done before the week's over, which is all that really matters.

And all you fockers have to do is email a list to someone behind you or someone that has already picked!#@! :wall: :D :thumbsdown: :wall:

you fucking know he's going to come along right before you pick, and steal the fucking player you want!!@@! :thumbsup: :wall: ;)

also, i think we're gonna have to come on a consensus somehow to skip him, since you're up next and all :o

I think the easiest way to skip him is to...and I hope this isnt too complicated...SKIP HIM.

since we actually never did set a limit, why don't we allow all day today for picks, then implement a time limit of like 3 hours tomorrow?

If GB hasn't picked by tomorrow, you're up first thing once you get here, then a 3 hour time limit thereafter.

And all you fockers have to do is email a list to someone behind you or someone that has already picked!#@! :mad: :mad: :unsure: ;)

if i remember right, he doesn't have access to yahoo during the day.

it is a tip that patience.

we can't use these players until next monday, anyway...right?

that's true, but is it fair :unsure:

What do we have, 18 owners. I think in order to skip someone, we need at least half to agree on the skippage.

So I'd say we'd need 10 homers that'd vote to skip someone, without a time precedent already in place.

How does that sound. If it's ok, then all we'd need is 10 people to say skip. And if this is ok, then I'll be the first :ph34r:

,Jul 11 2005, 11:47 AM]

And all you fockers have to do is email a list to someone behind you or someone that has already picked!#@!  :mad:  :mad:  :unsure:  ;)

Who are you? :mad:

He has access to email.

,Jul 11 2005, 01:47 PM]

And all you fockers have to do is email a list to someone behind you or someone that has already picked!#@!  :mad:  :mad:  :unsure:  ;)

and now I take my vote to skip back :ph34r:

,Jul 11 2005, 11:47 AM]

And all you fockers have to do is email a list to someone behind you or someone that has already picked!#@!  :mad:  :mad:  ;)  :mad:

Who are you? :mad:

He has access to email.

i think it's ozzie! :unsure:

I have Monday and Wednesday off this week. I work every other day and have limited access, if you are not setting a time limit for this pick you can't just jump in starting tomorrow and set a time limit to suit your needs when its only a two round draft and we have till next Monday. :thumbsup:

I have Monday and Wednesday off this week. I work every other day and have limited access, if you are not setting a time limit for this pick you can't just jump in starting tomorrow and set a time limit to suit your needs when its only a two round draft and we have till next Monday. :cheers:

who asked you? :clap:

brike.hall@nhpeas.ang.af.mil

Its a tip

I'll change the Yahoo e-mail for the time of the draft since I see thats what you guys are using. I can read work e-mail from home but not vice-versa

both commishes, you had my work e-mail since i have drafted from there and never held anything up before even without access from work. nice to see i have such confidence

McBokonon just pulled a drobeski!!#! :cheers: :( :(

:thumbsdown: :banana:

McBokonon just pulled a drobeski!!#! :lol: :cheers: :wall:

:headbanger: :thumbsup:

i must of got him all flustered :lol:

I'll change the Yahoo e-mail for the time of the draft since I see thats what you guys are using.

done :headbanger:

RCCM sent me a proxy fro Crawford then Hunter, so I got him down for Hunter. I was just waitin for him to post it :ph34r:

Anybody surprised by how the draft has gone thus far? Four of the top seven picks are 1B eligible. Frankly I'm surprised Huff went as early as he did but then again he's a great second half player and his three position eligibility does rule in a league like this.

Anybody surprised by how the draft has gone thus far? Four of the top seven picks are 1B eligible. Frankly I'm surprised Huff went as early as he did but then again he's a great second half player and his three position eligibility does rule in a league like this.

those were definately key points

I didn'y really want to pick him this high but he fills needs and I didn't think he'd be availble round 2

plus if he gets traded to an actual team just imagine :banana:

Who the hell is the Astros rep? The league page shows him as online, make your pick already :thumbsup:

pimpmaster...

Who the hell is the Astros rep? The league page shows him as online, make your pick already  :thumbsdown:

pimpmaster...

With a name like Rat's Asstros I don't think he cares too much about this draft.

Who the hell is the Astros rep? The league page shows him as online, make your pick already  :lol:

pimpmaster...

With a name like Rat's Asstros I don't think he cares too much about this draft.

:thumbsdown:

He consistently held up the draft at the beginning of the year, I havent seen him check in here at all this season either.

Skip him.