Sign in to follow this  
devildog

We gonna wrap this up today?

Free agency is half my draft, I'd like to get started on a day when I have some time.

DD, Free agency goes through a twice a week WW from the draft till the season. It's not a FCFS. I'll make a post outlining the process.

Free agency is half my draft, I'd like to get started on a day when I have some time.

DD, Free agency goes through a twice a week WW from the draft till the season. It's not a FCFS. I'll make a post outlining the process.

Right, but I can put in the players I'd like to choose as soon as the draft ends, correct? Then the website takes it from there.

Right, but I can put in the players I'd like to choose as soon as the draft ends, correct? Then the website takes it from there.

:thumbsup: It won't be immediatly after the draft ends, but it will be open to add players as soon as I get to setting it up which swhould be fairly soon after the draft ends. If it's today, I should have time to do it tonight to have us up and running for Tuesday.

Panthers are up with back to back picks and he has 22 guys on his roster already. What's that mean?

Our commmish needs to skip his next two picks................... :blink:

He cannot go over 22.......... :headbanger: