Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

Draft isn't going to get off to a flying start

I still haven't heard from AUKidJoshH. As you all know I have sent out multiple e-mails in the past weeks.

Also, it appears torrid is going to be out of town until Wed or Thur. I have asked him to drop his 4 players beforehand and he said he would. I also asked him to send my a pre-ranked list for his 8th pick and I am not sure if this is going to happen or not.

Wish us luck!

Auk's last post was on the fourth, same day as your email about frafting. He may well not be aware and went on vacation or something.

:thumbsup:

turns out I didn't go. I may at any time, I suppose, but I'll be ready tomorrow I think.

Where is it taking place?

Can I make my first pick tonite? I don't want to hold anyone up tomorrow and I probably won't be at a computer until 10-11am.

I assume this won't be a problem - I'm sure no one will be suprised by who I take.

Can I make my first pick tonite? I don't want to hold anyone up tomorrow and I probably won't be at a computer until 10-11am.

I assume this won't be a problem - I'm sure no one will be suprised by who I take.

I think we should wait for AUKid. If you pick it will start a trickle efect and everyone will have picked and AUKid still would not have made his drops.

Can I make my first pick tonite?  I don't want to hold anyone up tomorrow and I probably won't be at a computer until 10-11am.

I think we should wait for AUKid. If you pick it will start a trickle efect and everyone will have picked and AUKid still would not have made his drops.

:shocking: He's on AIM now and I just sent him the thread link.

Sorry, folks. I couldn't remember whether we had dropped or not, and haven't seen a computer since sometime Thursday. Same goes with the dues deal, BTW, I should be able to deal with that this week.

Sorry, folks. I couldn't remember whether we had dropped or not, and haven't seen a computer since sometime Thursday. Same goes with the dues deal, BTW, I should be able to deal with that this week.

No worries!

:shocking:

I spent 30 mins yesterday deciding who I wanted at 1.06 - and I still don't know. I figure I know who'll go 1-4, but after that there's 3 guys who I like pretty equally. Hopefully the 5th pick overall will help me make my decision on who to take at #6.

I spent 30 mins yesterday deciding who I wanted at 1.06 - and I still don't know. I figure I know who'll go 1-4, but after that there's 3 guys who I like pretty equally. Hopefully the 5th pick overall will help me make my decision on who to take at #6.

Way to break in down Marc. :D

I spent 30 mins yesterday deciding who I wanted at 1.06 - and I still don't know.  I figure I know who'll go 1-4, but after that there's 3 guys who I like pretty equally.  Hopefully the 5th pick overall will help me make my decision on who to take at #6.

Way to break in down Marc. :D

you're lucky... I almost put this draft info on bigmarc Insider. If I had, it would've costs you $9.99 a month!

I spent 30 mins yesterday deciding who I wanted at 1.06 - and I still don't know.  I figure I know who'll go 1-4, but after that there's 3 guys who I like pretty equally.  Hopefully the 5th pick overall will help me make my decision on who to take at #6.

Way to break in down Marc. :angry:

you're lucky... I almost put this draft info on bigmarc Insider. If I had, it would've costs you $9.99 a month!

I signed up when it was only $5.99 a month. It is a Tip! :D