Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buffington

Are we doing this again?

As co-commish, I'm game. Let's round up who is left that wants to play (i'll start a thread) and then go from there. We can make the rules whatever. Hell, we can make it a new dynasty league if we wanted! :pointstosky:

Hell, we can make it a new dynasty league if we wanted! :pointstosky:

:hyper: :hypoer; Hypeeer:

Hell, we can make it a new dynasty league if we wanted!  :pointstosky:

:hyper: :hypoer; Hypeeer:

I'd definitely be in for that, not sure what the rest of the crew thinks though. Since half of them quit at the end of last year we could always just recruit new blood AGAIN.

I'm still interested in being a part of this craptastic league.

Ahhh...I can still post here. If you guys make this a dynasty-type league and someone drops out, I'd be interested.

I think I was going to be in last year until someone stayed who was leaving (Ditka? TBoy? :wall: ). Anyway - you know how to find me.

Ahhh...I can still post here. If you guys make this a dynasty-type league and someone drops out, I'd be interested.

Swerski, Dalem, and Ditka all dropped out at the end of last season, so you and jgalt are not only welcome, but likely needed as well.

Swerski, Dalem, and Ditka all dropped out at the end of last season, so you and jgalt are not only welcome, but likely needed as well.

Awesome.

Y'all should be aware of one very simple rule - NEVAH trade with jgalt.

Awesome.

Y'all should be aware of one very simple rule - NEVAH trade with jgalt.

:banana:

Cool, so we have the following people confirmed:

OB1

Buffington

whoisjgalt

grandpahoo

jasperisOK

scooby

Orgazmo

Except for Buffy, all of the above have expressed an interest in this being a new Dynasty league.

The following people from last year need to be heard from:

The Unkown Soldier

CMT

Pennken

ICEMAN

Cornerback

EMoney

Bitter Naval Frizz

windycityguy

I'll post a message on the geek club, sanctuary (for TUS, CMT, and pennken) and main bored for them to check in.

I'm in as long as we keep the 1 pt per reception rule!

That's the whole reason I joined this league and then proceeded to DOMINATE the first year before the rest of you knobs remembered to adjust you draft sheet. Oh for the days when Buffy mocked my starting RBs of Barber and Stewart (coupled with Holt, Owens and Mason as WRs, I rooled!).

That's the whole reason I joined this league and then proceeded to DOMINATE the first year before the rest of you knobs remembered to adjust you draft sheet. Oh for the days when Buffy mocked my starting RBs of Barber and Stewart (coupled with Holt, Owens and Mason as WRs, I rooled!).

Might as well keep this twist in it. I like this rule as well.

Gentlemen ( :rolleyes: ) - I am definitely interested in this craptastic league again. Lord knows that I can only do better this year.

:wall:

I'll play again ... will have to draft via e-mail again for the most part.

Man, I plum forgot that Shaky McBackfat was in this league.

Ok, the updated list looks like this:

OB1

Buffington

whoisjgalt

grandpahoo

jasperisOK

scooby

Orgazmo

ICEMAN

windycity

CMT

Cornerback

Unknown Soldier

EMoney

I'm assuming that everyone who said yes here has an interest in this being a new Dynasty league.

That's 13 people with only BitterNavel Frizz from last year yet to be heard from:

I'll hang in if we go dynasty or something. :huh:

How many do we want in this again? 16 or 14 or what does everyone think.

Lets get this going. I am up for a new draft soon.!! :huh:

Lets get this going.  I am up for a new draft soon.!! :huh:

I think 14 would be enough, especially with dyanasty and rosters getting up over 24 players.

I'm simply waiting on BNF. If he is in then we'll finalize the rules and get this party started. If not then I have an interested party in Farmer Bernie to substitue; so as soon as BNF checks in we are good to go either way. :banana:

Lets get this going.  I am up for a new draft soon.!! :huh:

I think 14 would be enough, especially with dyanasty and rosters getting up over 24 players.

I'm simply waiting on BNF. If he is in then we'll finalize the rules and get this party started. If not then I have an interested party in Farmer Bernie to substitue; so as soon as BNF checks in we are good to go either way. :banana:

Jackpot..!! :banana:

We should definitely let FB in. He sucks even worse than I do at fantasy football. :shocking:

Sorry...didn't see the thread (cause I don't check in here in May :thumbsdown: ). I'm still interested. :huh:

Okay - we're at 14. Should we include Bernie and get another for 16? Or should we stay at 14?

14: - a 13 week regular season allows for a full round robin schedule (ie, no need for divisions)

16: - a 14 week regular season allows for a double round robin schedule within each of the two divisions (ie, no outside of division play until the super bowl)

Okay - we're at 14.  Should we include Bernie and get another for 16?  Or should we stay at 14? 

14: - a 13 week regular season allows for a full round robin schedule (ie, no need for divisions)

16: - a 14 week regular season allows for a double round robin schedule within each of the two divisions (ie, no outside of division play until the super bowl)

I like the idea of playing every team in the league once, but the challenge of a 16 team dynasty is enticing and it would be cool to get Farmer Bernie in if possible.

I'd say 14 is a better number and my first choice, but FB is cool and it would be great to add him, so 16 is fine with me too.

I'll start a poll!!!

It looks like the poll is a runaway for 16 teams. I have recruited Wilzone to take the 16th spot. I'm going to make a big assumption and predict that 3 out of the remaining 9 people are cool with this and start the process of getting FB and wilzone access here.