Sign in to follow this  
irishvic

Padre means Father in Spanish not Priest

Sorry I keep seeing that in threads and its killing me, the translation for priest is sacerdote. :thumbsup:

Man oh man....

WTFC

Guest MUGS
Sparky's Revenge 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 12:31 PM

Report PostQuote Post

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 43100

QUOTE (Turf CamelToe @ Oct 22 2005, 05:59 AM)

What a ###### AssDart waste of a post!!! blink.gif

Actually the correct translation for "###### AssDart" is "irishvic"

Thanks for the update...I thought it was PUTZ

Is Priest' wife named Madre?

Actually Normie it's a little known fact that in the Middle Ages the Catholic Church initiated a special introduction into the various Protestant clerical systems called tonsure. They would hold this ceremony outdoors on the papal square under a divine tree adorned with minis boughs, and that's where the term 'ministry' originated. For his final rite of initiation the new inductee would be required to sire a child before he could fully attain the status of Priest. Thus the term Padre was actually a referral to the rite of initiation into the clergy and not the actual title of a Priest.

Actually Normie it's a little known fact that in the Middle Ages the Catholic Church initiated a special introduction into the various Protestant clerical systems called tonsure. They would hold this ceremony outdoors on the papal square under a divine tree adorned with minis boughs, and that's where the term 'ministry' originated. For his final rite of initiation the new inductee would be required to sire a child before he could fully attain the status of Priest. Thus the term Padre was actually a referral to the rite of initiation into the clergy and not the actual title of a Priest.

:shocking:

Oh yeah, well....E = MC2...what do you think about that! :shocking:

:shocking:

Sorry I keep seeing that in threads and its killing me, the translation for priest is sacerdote. :unsure:

Are you focking serious???

Whenever I go to church i always address the man giving the mass as..."hello Priest Tom" :lol:

Try...."hello Father Tom"

What an fucnut! and this guy is irish to boot!

Guys, lay off IrishVic. He just got done with his first marking period of 6th grade Spanish; he learned some vocab, and wanted to show his new friends at FFToday.

:wall: Yeah... and guess what - Dolphins are MAMMELS, not fish!!

CODE:  BFD - what do you expect from us FF fanatics - we love our illiterate terms

mammEls?

mammals

Should Irish Vic be giving Spanish lessons? Focking retard.

but you can refer to a priest as padre in spanish (when speaking to him). trust me, i know.

:wall:

yeah, get a clue. the latino world is mostly catholic and we catholics call our priests "father" in english and spanish. haven't you ever wathced t.v.?! "padre" translates to father in english, therefore irishvic is a dumbarse.

also, don't post stupid arse comments like this on the board. a true waste of space.

Holy crap, Cliff Claven sighting!

lol just so u guys know i'm originally from mexico, im as mexican as they come so i think i'd know, and padre is used as father when speaking of a priest but the actual term for priest is sacerdote.

I don't see the Catholic Church getting involved in Protestan affairs, but that's just me.

lol just so u guys know i'm originally from mexico, im as mexican as they come so i think i'd know, and padre is used as father when speaking of a priest but the actual term for priest is sacerdote.

oh, so when you're speaking "of a priest" you use 'padre'?! i just got zapped through the 10th dimesnion cuz it seems like you're contradicting yourself.

so it's perfectly normal to speak of a priest as 'padre', but for some reason it doesn't work when talking about Priest Holmes. i am lost at sea.

For his final rite of initiation the new inductee would be required to sire a child before he could fully attain the status of Priest.

Was it "sire" or "molest"?

Sorry I keep seeing that in threads and its killing me, the translation for priest is sacerdote. :banana:

Well you have 42 posts. Try to understand a little of the bored lingo before you start spouting off. Are you really too stupid to understand why people call Priest "Padre."

:rolleyes: [/code]We are all impressed that you googled Priest to see the translation....

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, well....E = MC2...what do you think about that! :banana:

actually its E=MC^2

you wrote E=(MC)x(2)

lets not confuse the little ones... :banana:

Todos Ustedes son babosos, trosos de mierda, dundos patos quienes no tiene tiempo para nada mas que hacer maldiciones a los otros idiotas que perder su tiempo escribiendo basura acerca sus fantacias infantiles de participar en este juego de imaginacion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Todos Ustedes son babosos, trosos de mierda, dundos patos quienes no tiene tiempo para nada mas que hacer maldiciones a los otros idiotas que perder su tiempo escribiendo basura acerca sus fantacias infantiles de participar en este juego de imaginacion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa, I just ran that through Bablefish and got this:

All You are slimy, trosos of excrement, dundos ducks that she does not have time for anything but that to make curses to the other idiots who to lose their time writing sweepings approach infantile his fantacias to participate in this game of imagination.

You trosos of excrement and dundos ducks you!