Sign in to follow this  
Brownsfan21

Who has Randy Moss and

I did not even know he was playing. Did not really hurt me because I would have sat Kevin Curtis If I had started Moss :o

I didnt but started gabriel. 100 yds= 5 pt. bonus. Worked out for me still. :banana:

I didn't start him. Could have started Randy instead of Antonio Bryant, and I would have had a much better chance at holding off the guy who has Dunn & Crumpler left tonight. :banana:

I gotta root for the Jets defense tonight.

Guest 00ITR499

Started Brandon Jones b/c I thought Moss was out. Worked out fortunately.

I didn't start him and Won because of it. Started Hakim over him and he outscored him by a handful. :banana:

with the KC/MIA game moved to FRI night, I had to have my lineup in by 6pm on Friday (CBS Sportsline).

I left Randy Moss on the bench. :banana:

Is Moss "officially" Injury-Prone now?

all of these muscle pulls and hammy tweaks are becoming the norm for him every year.

Is this a guy who's made a living off of raw talent and never had to worry about diet and conditioning until now?

I started Gabriel over Moss. Was pi$$ed at first when Moss scored, but with the 3 point bonus for 100 yards, Gabriel outscored Moss anyways!

Guest filipatos
I didnt but started gabriel. 100 yds= 5 pt. bonus. Worked out for me still. :mad:

Ditto!

My league only alows 3 roster spots for WR's and I have R.Moss-Horn and Moulds so I had to start either Moss or Horn. I luckily chose Moss even though he was listed as doubtful and Horn was Questionable.

I had no choice. start 2 WRs, Moss, Driver and Kennison - I had to make the decision on Friday when he was considered "very doubtful" according to everyone and everything. :thumbsup:

I now need a much bigger night out of Dunn and a couple IDPers or I'm focked. :lol:

Had to submit my lineup on Friday. Started Holt, benched Moss.....then by Sunday Holt sat, Moss played. I need 3pts from Crumpler tonight to win which be like 2 catches for 20yds.

Startedn Boldin instead of Moss, what a week for Anquan to pull a disapeering act.

Lost

Would have won with either Moss or Chambers in the starting line up.

Big game, now 4-3 :lol: :cheers: :lol: :thumbsup: :lol:

i started jjurevicius in this place.....i didn't make out to good.

but i started kcurtis in holts place :thumbsup:

I started Brandon Jones in his place. If I had started Moss, I would've lost a whole .2 points. So worked out either way.

I am glade I didn't started him. He wasn't 100%. I don't thing Oak should have activated him. If he aggrivated his injured than it would have been hard for oak offance to get through rest of the season. I started Chambers instead.... :unsure:

Yup, me too.

Same thing happened last week with Thomas Jones.

No worries, C-Mart picked me up last week.

This week I picked the wrong starter/reserve across the board - 6 for 6 (we start 9).

Still won.

Going out to buy some Mega Millions tix.

:rolleyes:

I started Boldin instead of Randy. Can you say GooseEgg? WTF against the Titans and McCown and Boldin blow chunks.