Sign in to follow this  
mnvikejohn

Just in case you didn't know

i assume you posted this because of USC being #2

its still the 2 best teams, the rankings are more or less irrelevant

the AP and every other straight ranking still has USC #1 Texas #2.....

i wouldnt really complain as long as the match-ups are still the right ones

Texas has no good teams left on its schedule while USC still has Cal and UCLA. If USC wins out they'll jump in front of Texas. Of course as long as you're in the top two it doesn't matter if you're 1 or 2. I'm just hoping for 4 undefeated teams so college football looks like a joke yet again. :rolleyes:

Texas has no good teams left on its schedule while USC still has Cal and UCLA. If USC wins out they'll jump in front of Texas. Of course as long as you're in the top two it doesn't matter if you're 1 or 2. I'm just hoping for 4 undefeated teams so college football looks like a joke yet again. <_<

Let's see, Texas beat #4 OSU and #7 Texas Tech and Oklahoma at a nuetral site.

The Pac 10 is a joke outside of USC.

TEXAS #1 ;)

Texas has no good teams left on its schedule while USC still has Cal and UCLA. If USC wins out they'll jump in front of Texas. Of course as long as you're in the top two it doesn't matter if you're 1 or 2. I'm just hoping for 4 undefeated teams so college football looks like a joke yet again. :headbanger:

I'm hoping for five undefeated teams, so everyone looks like a joke (fans included)

Texas has no good teams left on its schedule while USC still has Cal and UCLA. If USC wins out they'll jump in front of Texas. Of course as long as you're in the top two it doesn't matter if you're 1 or 2. I'm just hoping for 4 undefeated teams so college football looks like a joke yet again. :headbanger:

TEXAS #1 :wall:

I shouldn't even be in on this argument being that i'm a pissed off hawkeye fan....

but Cal, UCLA, and Oregon seem like pretty good teams to me, and IMHO you can't keep toting around on Oklahoma win because they aren't good anymore. The one seperating win i think is the win over Ohio St.

USC, Texas, Virginia Tech, Alabama.

(If Shockley isn't hurt.....Geogia takes Bama's spot)

All four will finish the year undefeated.

This year the BCS is focked!

OU blows. Texas Tech always blows, and now we see OSU blows as well.

I guess if no one can beat USC, you might as well just calculate them outta the title game (again).

Pac10 a joke? Maybe, but it's tougher than the Big 12 right now :P Last person that disrespected the pac10 and talked up the SEC (arkansas) got 70 hung on them. "we're just another SEC team".... well you got punked like a Div-II school.

Texas, you haven't won jack. Bring it and get clobbered.

Texas has no good teams left on its schedule while USC still has Cal and UCLA. If USC wins out they'll jump in front of Texas. Of course as long as you're in the top two it doesn't matter if you're 1 or 2. I'm just hoping for 4 undefeated teams so college football looks like a joke yet again. :banana:

Lets see:

USC is #1

UCLA is #8

Oregon is #14

Cal is 6-2

Yes, the Pac 10 is a joke. :lol:

FYI:

Ohio State has TWO LOSSES = Deserve their #14 ranking

Texas Tech is/was a FRAUD! They've beaten NOBODY!

Oklahoma is a JOKE!

Texas is a good team......no doubt.......just like Iowa in 2003 (Orange Bowl), Michigan in 2004 (Rose Bowl), and Oklahoma in 2005 (Orange Bowl). There's a reason USC has won 29 straight games.........THEY'RE JUST BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE! :lol:

Fight On!

I think that the Virgina Tech Hokies will be the team that gets screwed. :banana:

2005 Virgina Tech = 2004 Auburn :wall:

I guess the BCS will have an explaination again this year. These 3 teams (USC, TEXAS & VA TECH) are light years ahead of the rest of the country. Sucks to be VA TECH right now!

Texas deserves to be #1 based on THIS year's game resume. Texas has dominated every team they have played except when they played Ohio State...at the Horeseshoe...at night, while USC has struggled against Arizona State, Oregon, Arizona, Notre Dame and, for a half, Washington. Outside of Notre Dame, who lost to the same Michigan State team that got whipped by Northwestern, all of those teams are average and/or terrible.

Don't forget, Texas Tech is the "overrated" team that kicked the $hit out of Cal last year.

Ultimately, it won't matter as long as they play each other.

Texas plays in the mighty Big 12 while USC plays in the Pac-10....enough said. :headbanger:

LMAO..........outside of the Longhorns........there's not a team in the Big 12 that finishes TOP THREE in the Pac 10.

Texas plays in the mighty Big 12 while USC plays in the Pac-10....enough said. :pointstosky:

LMAO..........outside of the Longhorns........there's not a team in the Big 12 that finishes TOP THREE in the Pac 10.

Give me a break. Outside of USC and MAYBE UCLA, nobody in the Pac 10 would finish in the top three in the Big 12 where defense is actually played. Oklahoma gave that game to UCLA...the same team that went to overtime with BAYLOR and we don't need to reminded what Texas Tech did to Cal.

Texas plays in the mighty Big 12 while USC plays in the Pac-10....enough said. :bandana:

Give me a break. Outside of USC and MAYBE UCLA, nobody in the Pac 10 would finish in the top three in the Big 12 where defense is actually played. Oklahoma gave that game to UCLA...the same team that went to overtime with BAYLOR and we don't need to reminded what Texas Tech did to Cal.

Same old crap......the "PAC 10 is all finesse"...argument. Then, come bowl season.....when the PAC 10 hangs 40-60 points a game on Big 10 & Big 12 teams........everybody shuts up.

Bottom line: Out here in the PAC 10 we're just smarter than the rest of "ya'all". :pointstosky:

Back-2-Back & soon to be 3-PETE (yes, "PETE").

Fight On!

Unless USC or Texas stumbles, VT is gonna be on the outside looking in.

i doubt it...the quality wins will be on the side of VT.

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :pointstosky:

Its time college football went to a tournament-style postseason.

:banana:

Amen.

exactly!

"oh we can't have playoffs because all the players would be burdened by having to play more games instead of studying. by the way, we added a 12th game to everybody's schedule. have a ******* nice day!"

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :banana:

Sorry Hokies, but if Texas wins out and USC wins out, it's USC and Texas for the glass football. No way around it.

Yes, the Big XII is weak this year. Part of the problem is UT keeps beating teams so badly.

How many points did the Red Raiders "hang" on Cal last year? Yes, the same Cal team that almost took down the media darlings and THOUGHT they deserved to play in a BCS bowl game.

We will see how many points USC "hangs" on Texas' defense. Be careful though, Texas' offense is just as good as USC's and the Trojan defense flat out suck$. It will be a fun game to watch.

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :wall:

Sorry Hokies, but if Texas wins out and USC wins out, it's USC and Texas for the glass football. No way around it.

Yes, the Big XII is weak this year. Part of the problem is UT keeps beating teams so badly.

texas's schedule is as soft as they come... :banana:

:lol:

Cal, UCLA, and Oregon seem like pretty good teams to me, and IMHO you can't keep toting around on Oklahoma win because they aren't good anymore. The one seperating win i think is the win over Ohio St.

Even the win over Ohio St. isn't that big of a deal. Ohio St. got beat by Penn St. Ohio St. is probably the 4th best team in the big 10.

Cal, ASU, UCLA, Oregon are all good teams with lots of NFL talent. The pac10 is loaded this year.

Exactly how many top 10 teams has VT beaten this year? That's what I thought. Texas has proven that they should be a top 2 team...period.

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :thumbsup:

texas's schedule is as soft as they come... :mad:

The Longhorns have beaten 5 current top-25 teams (only 1 in the top-15), more than the 5 other undefeated teams combined.

This is one the several reasons why College football is FOCKING QUEER. Here is the definitive "College Football is stoopid" list:

1. Teams are ranked by a Hal-9000 computer system...sorry for the newbies that dont know what HAL-9000 is. :mad:

2. You get extra credit for beating completely useless teams by a larger margin....go ahead, score that 100 points.... great for the game. :(

3. Where's the playoffs? Still waiting..... :thumbsup:

4. Your schedule is mostly handpicked by a bunch of politician-like coaches. Basically except for a few tougher inter-conference games a year, you are playing teams like U-Rascal-U or Saint Focktard. The whole point is to humiliate the schools with weak football programs. Bunch of bullies..... :mad:

5. People seem to think that just because they went somewhere to college that all of sudden the rest of the world gives a flying rats azz. In other words.... you may think that your game is a "big" game when in fact it is 100% meaningless to everyone else. Idiots.... :blink:

6. A large number of "great" college players end up sucking in the NFL so all that promise and time spent watching them in College only proves the marshmallow schedule theory and the fact that many of these guys are NOT ready for the NFL. Most other sports seem to prepare their younger players better. ;)

7. There are exactly Eleventy-billion teams and it is almost impossible follow all of it. Funny thing is that there are only like 3-4 teams that are actually any good out of that eleventy-billion. :lol:

Whew.... thanks for reading. :P

Cal, UCLA, and Oregon seem like pretty good teams to me, and IMHO you can't keep toting around on Oklahoma win because they aren't good anymore. The one seperating win i think is the win over Ohio St.

Even the win over Ohio St. isn't that big of a deal. Ohio St. got beat by Penn St. Ohio St. is probably the 4th best team in the big 10.

Cal, ASU, UCLA, Oregon are all good teams with lots of NFL talent. The pac10 is loaded this year.

OSU is much better than 4th in the conference

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :blink:

Exactly how many top 10 teams has VT beaten this year? That's what I thought. Texas has proven that they should be a top 2 team...period.

the season isn't over jackass...VT still has the canes and fsu on their schedule.

This is one the several reasons why College football is FOCKING QUEER. Here is the definitive "College Football is stoopid" list:

1. Teams are ranked by a Hal-9000 computer system...sorry for the newbies that dont know what HAL-9000 is. :banana:

2. You get extra credit for beating completely useless teams by a larger margin....go ahead, score that 100 points.... great for the game. :huh:

3. Where's the playoffs? Still waiting..... :blink:

4. Your schedule is mostly handpicked by a bunch of politician-like coaches. Basically except for a few tougher inter-conference games a year, you are playing teams like U-Rascal-U or Saint Focktard. The whole point is to humiliate the schools with weak football programs. Bunch of bullies..... :mad:

5. People seem to think that just because they went somewhere to college that all of sudden the rest of the world gives a flying rats azz. In other words.... you may think that your game is a "big" game when in fact it is 100% meaningless to everyone else. Idiots.... :lol:

6. A large number of "great" college players end up sucking in the NFL so all that promise and time spent watching them in College only proves the marshmallow schedule theory and the fact that many of these guys are NOT ready for the NFL. Most other sports seem to prepare their younger players better. ;)

7. There are exactly Eleventy-billion teams and it is almost impossible follow all of it. Funny thing is that there are only like 3-4 teams that are actually any good out of that eleventy-billion. :huh:

Whew.... thanks for reading. :P

Angry much?

Good list, but you're wrong on #2. MOV doesn't matter anymore. And no, College Football is still the best sport in the history of evah!

I love the pundits who pound their fist yelling that college football needs a four team playoff and use last year as an example and say after the bowls USC should have played Auburn. What happens when 1) there are five undefeated teams or 2) there are two or three undefeated teams and three or four one loss teams. Shipes. Do these people just yell to yell with no forsight to see that a four team playoff is NOT the answer. Shut the F*CK up already.

the ACC is much tougher than either the little 12 and the wac-10 :blink:

The Longhorns have beaten 5 current top-25 teams (only 1 in the top-15), more than the 5 other undefeated teams combined.

Waiting for the Texas haters to reply to this one.

Seems we're almost hurting ourselves by beating everyone so badly.

OSU is much better than 4th in the conference

I don't know, they still have Minnesota and Michigan on the road and Northwestern at home. They'll probably lose 2 of those games.

Texas plays in the mighty Big 12 while USC plays in the Pac-10....enough said. ;)

They play D in the Big 12? Funny, I didn't see any D in the Orange Bowl last year. Was that a half century we hung on OU? And we called off the dogs too ;)

Don't confuse having pee-wee offense with good defense.