Sign in to follow this  
noneofyourbusiness

Why is everyone on Tony Fisher's jock?

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already! :huh:

i just traded him to the Green owner for Muhammad

nothing special but he was hurting at RB and i need a WR for CJs bye, cant say anyone actually put much value on Fisher, i tried very hard and that was the best i could do

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already! :huh:

I think you mean A.Chatman

And you have a secret man crush on Fisher :thumbsup:

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already! :thumbsup:

He will get 20 touches a game between running and receiving. If you are hurt by the injury bug/bye week issues that is not a bad guy to have. A guy in my league was stuck starting Shipp. Don't you think he would love to have Fisher.

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  :mad:

And you have a secret man crush on Fisher :(

"And you have a secret man crush on Fisher" - One word: Projection! Please keep me out of your gay fantasies! There are other message boards available for that kind of thing.

I just do get all of the buzz about a 3rd string bum on a 1-5 team. Oh by the way please show me one game this year where any Green Bay RB got 20-25 touches per game? It's not going to happen. Farve will throw 30+ passes to his WRs and TEs!

Farve will throw 30+ passes to his WRs and TEs!

Favre don't throw to RB's ?

Last year Fisher, as a 3rd back in GB, got 38 catches for 277 yards and 2 TD's

I suspect he'll see some balls thrown his way, along with 12-15 rushes or more. Could be productive

A terrible combo of 3 different things all factor into this

1. He's a Domer

2. He's a Packer

3. Fantasy Football players desperate for a fill in with a sea of dead RBs out there.

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  :o

And you have a secret man crush on Fisher :lol:

"And you have a secret man crush on Fisher" - One word: Projection! Please keep me out of your gay fantasies! There are other message boards available for that kind of thing.

I just do get all of the buzz about a 3rd string bum on a 1-5 team. Oh by the way please show me one game this year where any Green Bay RB got 20-25 touches per game? It's not going to happen. Farve will throw 30+ passes to his WRs and TEs!

You are adding no value to this site.... Why start a topic with such a nasty post...

In deep leagues he does have value, especially with all the injuries going on this season, added with bye weeks. Noone has said he will be a great RB, but he will get decent numbers if you need him as a flex, injury or bye week replacement. The thing he does is catch very well out of the backfoeld which is good for PPC leagues. If you have been paying attention to FF you would know the mediocre players people have been starting due to injury byes ect. He is a much better option than some of the stretches people have been taking, hell some people have even been starting spell backs. You know he will get touches and not put up a doughnut, that is why he is talked about. We don't only talk about LT, Edge S-Alex and the elite players, good fantasy teams are built around finding thoes replacement players down in your lineup

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  ;)

And you have a secret man crush on Fisher :o

You are adding no value to this site.... Why start a topic with such a nasty post...

In deep leagues he does have value, especially with all the injuries going on this season, added with bye weeks. Noone has said he will be a great RB, but he will get decent numbers if you need him as a flex, injury or bye week replacement. The thing he does is catch very well out of the backfoeld which is good for PPC leagues. If you have been paying attention to FF you would know the mediocre players people have been starting due to injury byes ect. He is a much better option than some of the stretches people have been taking, hell some people have even been starting spell backs. You know he will get touches and not put up a doughnut, that is why he is talked about. We don't only talk about LT, Edge S-Alex and the elite players, good fantasy teams are built around finding thoes replacement players down in your lineup

I asked a simple question. If words like "jock" offend you, too fu@king bad! I thought this was the place to get opinions on football? If you like Fisher, great! I just don't get what all the excitement is about. If I'm wrong, you can say I told you so! Is that enough "value" for you, JACKASS?

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already! :shocking:

Not sure you actually watch the Packers play...but he is quicker than Poop and even Green so I think that speed could help out an O-Line that can't sustain blocks for long.

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  :shocking:

its not a question of everyone being excited or as you say, "on his jock".

heres a little fantasy football 101, for noobies! he just became a starting running back and we all play a game that is based on the stats of players and guess what, starting running backs usually score the most points. also most of us have to have 2 starting running backs in our lineup. factor in all the teams that go rbbc(thats running back by committee for newbs like yourself) and the pickins are pretty slim. in a good, competitive 12 man league, about a third of the teams will not have 2 quality starters. but i guess you wouldn't know what a good, competitive league is like!

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  :shocking:

Not sure you actually watch the Packers play...but he is quicker than Poop and even Green so I think that speed could help out an O-Line that can't sustain blocks for long.

Ok, I give up! You are right, Fisher is better the Green and Davenport. He'll most likely be good for about 100+ yards and 2 TDs a game! Good luck with your new found stud. Congrats!

no one is on "his jock" Its late in the year if you can pick up a starting RB do it. Thats all we dont all play in your 10 team leagues :shocking:

Fisher also has trade value, quite possibly to the Green owner. As been said, starting RB's are a nice commodity to have with all the current and most likely more injuries to come. I grabbed him for just that purpose and will stash him away.

no one is on "his jock" Its late in the year if you can pick up a starting RB do it. Thats all we dont all play in your 10 team leagues :D

Another guy who feels the need to make fun of someones "league"? I'll ask you the same question: Are you so devoid of any suceess in your life that you have the need to latch on to a fantasy league as a way to feel good about yourself?

no one is on "his jock"  Its late in the year if you can pick up a starting RB do it.  Thats all we dont all play in your 10 team leagues :cheers:

Another guy who feels the need to make fun of someones "league"? I'll ask you the same question: Are you so devoid of any suceess in your life that you have the need to latch on to a fantasy league as a way to feel good about yourself?

Nice tangent, dork. :D

Because he's a starting RB and there are only 32 of them. HTH.

Seem's pretty simple to me. I don't think anyone's on his jock, it's just hard to find starting RB's that are available on waivers.

no one is on "his jock"  Its late in the year if you can pick up a starting RB do it.  Thats all we dont all play in your 10 team leagues :lol:

:lol:

"And you have a secret man crush on Fisher" - One word: Projection!

Talk about projection! Who was it who started out talking about Fisher's jock and sucking his di@k? Please keep all of us out of your gay fantasies nunya :lol:

Talk about projection! Who was it who started out talking about Fisher's jock and sucking his di@k? Please keep all of us out of your gay fantasies nunya :)

I said "get off his di@k", nothing about "sucking" it. Again with the projection! You two guys need to get a room already and leave me out of this gay love fest!

It is noneofourbusiness what you do behind closed doors ... please don't tell anymore and we won't ask.

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  ;)

Oh by the way please show me one game this year where any Green Bay RB got 20-25 touches per game? It's not going to happen. Farve will throw 30+ passes to his WRs and TEs!

You really don't have a clue do you:

Week 3- Green 22 touches

Week 2- Green 21 touches

Now the added bonus is that GB has spread the ball out a little to their RBs. Instead of 3 guys getting carries and receptions you now have 1 plus what ever guy comes off the practice squad. The top two RBs on GB have averaged 25 touches a game in total. Those touches have to go to someone and right now Fisher is the guy. The week Green was out Fisher got 13 touches and that was with Davenport ahead of him.

He is not going to light the world on fire but I have seen people start far worse RBs.

First off, there are a lot of threads on Fisher this week because Ahman is out and he is the new guy to talk about. We can only talk about Alexander and LT for so long. And any starting RB's are a hot commodity, so people are picking him up and wondering what he can do.

Nobody ever said anything about him being the next LT or the resurrection of Ahman Green. He's going to get you points week in and week out because he's a starting RB. Now, how many point? We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe 6 points or 16 points. Who knows???

He is just the talk of this week, and nobody is on his d!ck.......... except maybe the person who started this thread.

Talk about projection! Who was it who started out talking about Fisher's jock and sucking his di@k? Please keep all of us out of your gay fantasies nunya :o

I said "get off his di@k", nothing about "sucking" it. Again with the projection! You two guys need to get a room already and leave me out of this gay love fest!

Here's someone you should meet----> ;)

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already! ;)

Maybe his jock smells good :o

no one is on "his jock"  Its late in the year if you can pick up a starting RB do it.  Thats all we dont all play in your 10 team leagues :o

I am just saying we dont all play in little girls ass leagues like you. Some people are in competitive league where any starting RB is nice to have on a roster

Why do so many people think Fisher is going to be worth starting? The Packers running game stunk with solid RBs like Green and Davenport, why do you think it will improve under T. Fisher? Not to mention the Packer defense STINKS, leaving them to play from behind and have to throw a lot! Fisher's teammate, A. Chapman will out score him! Please, get off Fisher's di@k already!  :wall:

But your third string (actually 4th string if Walker wasn't out) WR is gonna tear it up. Why don't you go back to the little help board nub. We don't need you tools around here with your stupid predictions and small penises.

Like everyone has said Fisher will get 20 touches a game and in a league where you only have a limited amount of players at a key position with 10-12 FF teams that need to start atleast 2 weekly the math is pretty simple.

Now plepase go jump off a bridge ffs. You've got to be the most annoying nub we've had around here in a LONG time.

:ph34r:

Nice bump of a post you claim to hate that was long dead!

There seems to be an a lot of "penises" talk around here. Your being a closet homosexual may be the reason for your anger! Good luck with that :o

When Dorsey Levens went down in 200 I picked up Ahman Green, yes the same Ahman Green that couldn't cut it in Seattle and was known for a severe fumbling problem. I've protected Green every year since then and this is the first year I've been dissapointed. Just because a guys hasn't produced before doesn't mean he wont. And being a huge pack fan and watching the team every week I can tell you that T Fisher has produced when he has played, so I am expecting him to produce again going forward. Did anyone else notice what Davenport did in his one week as a starter???? Maybe the O-line isn't the only problem here, maybe Green hasn't been cutting it either. Now with Green and Davenport being UFAs next year T Fisher is being given the opportunity make a statement. For that and the reasons mentioned above about lack of quality starting backs in a 12 team competitive league, I think he has value and worthy of discussion on this forum.

When Dorsey Levens went down in 200 I picked up Ahman Green, yes the same Ahman Green that couldn't cut it in Seattle and was known for a severe fumbling problem. I've protected Green every year since then and this is the first year I've been dissapointed. Just because a guys hasn't produced before doesn't mean he wont. And being a huge pack fan and watching the team every week I can tell you that T Fisher has produced when he has played, so I am expecting him to produce again going forward. Did anyone else notice what Davenport did in his one week as a starter???? Maybe the O-line isn't the only problem here, maybe Green hasn't been cutting it either. Now with Green and Davenport being UFAs next year T Fisher is being given the opportunity make a statement. For that and the reasons mentioned above about lack of quality starting backs in a 12 team competitive league, I think he has value and worthy of discussion on this forum.

At least you make a clear, well stated arguement without resorting to projecting gay fantasies oo to others. I still don't think he will amount to much but that's why they play the games. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Why is everyone on Tony Fisher's jock?

This guy can't play!

Boy no wonder he can't play! Everyone hanging on his jock like that has to be some serious weight.....

Sorry, couldn't resist

One other thing to note is that with Ferguson down, along with previous injuries to Walker and Terrence Murphy, Favre's receiving corps looks something like this:

WR1 Donald Driver

WR2 Antonio Chatman

WR3 Andrae Thurman

WR4 Taco Wallace

Fisher has been a 3rd down back for sometime now, and Favre has a comfort zone throwing him the ball. With that massively uninspiring wideout corps, it's quite possibly Fisher will see 5-8 balls thrown his way each game as well. I'm not necessarily advocating using Fisher, as the run offense has struggled. But if you're in a bind, it's something to think about.

Posted this in a separate Fisher thread…is GB's center, Flanagan, coming back this week? Would definitely help the O-line problems, no?