Sign in to follow this  
noneofyourbusiness

Holt, Bulger, and Bruce NOT PLAYING this week!

None of these guys are playing in a non-conference game with the bye next week. They will all be back in week 10. Just accept it and move on! :thumbsup:

For a guy that called others a board Nazi...you are now asking people not to post things?

:thumbsup:

None of these guys are playing in a non-conference game with the bye next week. They will all be back in week 10. Just accept it and move on!  :thumbsup:

For a guy that called others a board Nazi...you are now asking people not to post things?

:thumbsup:

NOOO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

At 3-4, the Rams are not in any position to be sitting people for the sake of getting them a little extra time off to get 100% instead of 90%.

If any of these 3 can go, they will.

At 3-4, the Rams are not in any position to be sitting people for the sake of getting them a little extra time off to get 100% instead of 90%.

Bingo...does not matter if it is non-conference or not...(which might be one of the most idiotic reasons I have ever heard to sit a guy).

Guest brownhelmets

Is Alex Smith playing? I need a huge game out of him this week.

Bingo...does not matter if it is non-conference or not...(which might be one of the most idiotic reasons I have ever heard to sit a guy).

consider the source.

This might be the greatest fantasy football advice ever...

No facts...

No article...

No insight...

Just take his word for it! :thumbsup:

Damm there are some real jackasses on this board!

I never told people to not post here. I simply stated what most people who understand the game already know: The Rams are not going to risk further injury to 3 stars of their franchise with the bye week coming up. The fact that this is a non conference game IS important because while they don't want to lose at all, a conference loss counts towards playoff tie breakers and would hurt more!

Bottom line is that REAL football coaches DON'T care about FANTASY football! They will do what is best for their team, not your $100 prize money fantasy league!

As for you Shame boy, I already ###### slapped your ass all day yesterday. Crawl back under your rock :thumbsdown:

What about Martz?...Is he coaching? :thumbsdown:

No facts...

No article...

No insight...

Just take his word for it! :thumbsdown:

"Facts"? Are you really that retarded? If there was a way to put up and collect money, I would bet anyone here that these guys are NOT playing! You clearly don't understand the NFL if you think the Rams are going to risk the future of the team just so you and your retard internet gang can get a few points in fantasy football!

But you just keep on looking for links and facts.....I have better things to do!

No facts...

No article...

No insight...

Just take his word for it! :thumbsdown:

"Facts"? Are you really that retarded? If there was a way to put up and collect money, I would bet anyone here that these guys are NOT playing! You clearly don't understand the NFL if you think the Rams are going to risk the future of the team just so you and your retard internet gang can get a few points in fantasy football!

But you just keep on looking for links and facts.....I have better things to do!

Link Please

Yes...you most certainly are.

I never told people to not post here. I simply stated what most people who understand the game already know: The Rams are not going to risk further injury to 3 stars of their franchise with the bye week coming up. The fact that this is a non conference game IS important because while they don't want to lose at all, a conference loss counts towards playoff tie breakers and would hurt more!

No, you just tell them to get over it and in a round about way are not wanting people to post about Tony Fisher and now Holt, Bulger and Bruce. Pretty simple.

A non-conference game still counts towards their record...no tiebreaker if they have 1 more in the loss column than say Seattle, or a Wild Card team. And with the NFC East all having some pretty good records, every game matters. It was an idiotic analysis.

Bottom line is that REAL football coaches DON'T care about FANTASY football! They will do what is best for their team, not your $100 prize money fantasy league!

Bottom line is, nobody thinks they care about FF. What is best for them is to win games. Conference or non-conference. Especially a coach who is basically auditioning for a head coaching job with the uncertainty of Martz's health.

As for you Shame boy, I already ###### slapped your ass all day yesterday. Crawl back under your rock :thumbsup:

For someone who talked about other people's homo erotic posts...you are talking about slapping his ass?

:thumbsdown:

As for you Shame boy, I already ###### slapped your ass all day yesterday. Crawl back under your rock :thumbsdown:

You're wrong on so many counts

1. They will play if they can. Nothing like going into the bye week on a win that gets you to .500

2. Doesn't matter who the opponent is when the Rams are looking up at 10 teams in the conference with a better record than them.

3. The only thing you slapped around yesterday was your meat.

what about bruce? :thumbsup:

And Holt...what about Holt?

but is bulger playing? that's what i really need to know... :thumbsdown:

clearly. :thumbsdown:

None of these guys are playing in a non-conference game with the bye next week. They will all be back in week 10. Just accept it and move on! ;)

You haven't been banned yet :huh:

I am amazed :shocking:

What about Martz?...Is he coaching?  :shocking:

i heard he is a go this week

I heard from his living room.

I also heard they accommodated him with a red flag with a string so he doesn't have to get up when he throws it at the TV.

What about Martz?...Is he coaching?  :huh:

i heard he is a go this week

I heard from his living room.

I also heard they accommodated him with a red flag with a string so he doesn't have to get up when he throws it at the TV.

:shocking:

As for you Shame boy, I already ###### slapped your ass all day yesterday. Crawl back under your rock :shocking:

You're wrong on so many counts

1. They will play if they can. Nothing like going into the bye week on a win that get's you to .500

2. Doesn't matter who the opponent is when the Rams are looking up at 10 teams in the conference with a better record than them.

3. The only thing you slapped around yesterday was your meat.

Did you ever play sports outside little league? The Rams have 8 games after this week! All of these guys have fairly serious injuries that could be made worse by playing too soon. Why would they risk the whole season just to win one game, especially if they believe they can win at by running the ball with out those guys?

Again with the "meat" jokes? I am really starting to believe you are gay, which is OK but I'm just not into that kind of stuff. Stop stalking me and take it too the gay chat room!

None of these guys are playing in a non-conference game with the bye next week. They will all be back in week 10. Just accept it and move on!  :mad:

I am amazed :shocking:

Banned? For what, talking about football? Nice handle, another 30 year old man who dresses up as Darth Vader! ;) I'm sure you are a big hit with the ladies, I mean who can resist a guy who loves Star Wars and Fantasy Football? :wall:

I got to get out of here.....hopefully people will actually want to discuss football later!

Banned? For what, talking about football? Nice handle, another 30 year old man who dresses up as Darth Vader! :lol: I'm sure you are a big hit with the ladies, I mean who can resist a guy who loves Star Wars and Fantasy Football? :lol:

I got to get out of here.....hopefully people will actually want to discuss football later!

Yes banned because you post the dumbest topics. ;)

Oh no a Star Wars joke....ouch that hurts :thumbsdown:

30 years old??? :lol: ...Another 7 years before that bro

And my wife has no problems with me being a Star Wars fan. :first:

How about you start posting better info than...Holt, Bulger, Bruce NOT playing get over it threads.

BTW...Is Holt playing this week :lol:

My only question is why do guys keep wasting your energy on this guy?

Let me ask a question. When I turn out to be right, will one of you come here on Monday and admit it? Of course NOT! It will be "you got lucky", "I knew it anyway", etc....

Now if you will excuse me, I'm leaving work now and about to go on a nice 3 day weekend with my wife and family but first I'm going to spend the afternoon banging my super hot mistress. Have fun making comments about me while I'm gone because that seems to be the highlight of many of your lives!

None of these guys are playing in a non-conference game with the bye next week. They will all be back in week 10. Just accept it and move on!  ;)

I am amazed :blink:

Banned? For what, talking about football? Nice handle, another 30 year old man who dresses up as Darth Vader! :o I'm sure you are a big hit with the ladies, I mean who can resist a guy who loves Star Wars and Fantasy Football? :lol:

Would it matter if you were banned under this name?

You'll just pick another one like always.

Continuing to post usless info just to see your post total grow :mad:

Let me ask a question. When I turn out to be right, will one of you come here on Monday and admit it? Of course NOT! It will be "you got lucky", "I knew it anyway", etc....

Now if you will excuse me, I'm leaving work now and about to go on a nice 3 day weekend with my wife and family but first I'm going to spend the afternoon banging myself. I can take about an hour on the Tower of Power, as long as I gets myself a little golden shower. Have fun making comments about me while I'm gone because that seems to be the highlight of many of your lives!

Fixed :mad: