Sign in to follow this  
The Fighting Monk

Redskins Season Tickets

Does any other team ask for their season ticket $$$ by the end of March? I have 4 tickets plus a parking pass. I have to pay $3,180.00 by the end of the month. I have the $$$, but dang, I could know that Daniel Snyder does not need my interest that much.

What are the cost of other teams season tickets?

Thanks

Yup...had to pay half of mine for the Titans by 3/14...I think the other half is due in early April...will have to look.

as for price...depends where you are at...upper level towards the center are $40-45...corners more in the $30s. Lower leven endzone are around low $40s ...up to $66 for the middle...$80-225 for Club level. So a range of around $350-$2550 for the season.

Mine are just over 800 for the two seats.

Does any other team ask for their season ticket $$$ by the end of March? I have 4 tickets plus a parking pass. I have to pay $3,180.00 by the end of the month. I have the $$$, but dang, I could know that Daniel Snyder does not need my interest that much.

Thanks

Try paying $ 17,445 EVERY FREAKING MARCH!!!!

Are you one of those 10 or so guys who wear Monk clothing to games?

Yup...had to pay half of mine for the Titans by 3/14...I think the other half is due in early April...will have to look.

as for price...depends where you are at...upper level towards the center are $40-45...corners more in the $30s. Lower leven endzone are around low $40s ...up to $66 for the middle...$80-225 for Club level. So a range of around $350-$2550 for the season.

Mine are just over 800 for the two seats.

I sit in section 422 row 19, corner of the endzone, upper deck.

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/fedexseat.gif

And the tickets are $64.00 a game. The cheapest seats are $59.00.

I wait until the last possible second, and I don't fault Snyder. He has come up with many creative ways to keep ticket costs down, this is one of them. NFL is still the cheapest sport to own season tickets and the most fun. I will admit though, that I am coming close to being priced out. I am considering trading in 5 cheap tickets for 2 more expensive ones.

Panthers season tix $$ has to be in by 4/21

$2365 for 4 - 13th row of upper level, 35 yard line

Face Value = $59 each

I wait until the last possible second, and I don't fault Snyder. He has come up with many creative ways to keep ticket costs down, this is one of them. NFL is still the cheapest sport to own season tickets and the most fun. I will admit though, that I am coming close to being priced out. I am considering trading in 5 cheap tickets for 2 more expensive ones.

I understand...and I know that the $$$ will be due then, and just have to save up better. He does do a better job as a owner that some other due, so I'm not that upset. I am just in the same boat as you, I am about to be priced out of the games. We tailgate and have a blast at the games, even from the nosebleed seats. Just, boy, they have to be the highest prices in the league.

Try paying $ 17,445 EVERY FREAKING MARCH!!!!

Are you one of those 10 or so guys who wear Monk clothing to games?

No, Not me....but I do have a Redskins tatoo on my upper bicep...don't let Snyder know, I will get sued for copyright infringment.

I sit in section 422 row 19, corner of the endzone, upper deck.

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/fedexseat.gif

And the tickets are $64.00 a game. The cheapest seats are $59.00.

http://www.titansonline.com/stadium/seating_chart/index.php

Section 338...10 rows up...

if you click that section you get a view pretty close to what I have...

$40 per game per ticket.

And our parking passes went to $ 40 EACH, EACH GAME!

Can you believe they're charging 40 bucks for 4-5 hours parking.

Can you believe we're paying it!

:wall:

Ouch...we pay about $25 per game where we park...not in the stadium lot though...

I know...but tailgating is half of the fun of going to the games. :clap:

I am just in the same boat as you, I am about to be priced out of the games. We tailgate and have a blast at the games, even from the nosebleed seats. Just, boy, they have to be the highest prices in the league.

Your seats are actually not too far from mine. Section 413. Cheapest in the house, and not too bad. Tailgating makes everything worth while. Downing your 3rd beer at 10:45 at the biggest party in town makes you feel 19 again. As far as high prices are concerned, I read other teams fans saying that tickets aren't that much cheaper, if at all, but of course those stadiums don't hold 92,000.

Your seats are actually not too far from mine. Section 413. Cheapest in the house, and not too bad. Tailgating makes everything worth while. Downing your 3rd beer at 10:45 at the biggest party in town makes you feel 19 again. As far as high prices are concerned, I read other teams fans saying that tickets aren't that much cheaper, if at all, but of course those stadiums don't hold 92,000.

We should try to hook up at a tailgate this season.

I know...but tailgating is half of the fun of going to the games. :clap:

:clap:

Went to a Jets game in NJ 2 years ago (vs. Patriots)...it was my first NFL game. There were guys shotgunning beers at 9 am, people falling down drunk before noon (4 o'clock game).

We got to our seats, and people threatened us for being Pats fans. One guy even said he was going to get a beer and we better not be there when he got back :wacko:

Not fun. Pats won, though. :wall:

I gotta tell you, talking about feeling 19 again, when we go there's always corporate tailgating with some of the best food in town. STILL, I'm like 9 again. I grab a big roast beef sandwich and hustle inside so I can watch the field. Warmups, cheerleaders, TV & radio personalities. Plus the weeks I'm in the Club seats or the open end zone suite, I'm chilling out to the 36 that I actually am.

It's all good!

Gosh I'm glad my Daddy's rich! LOL

:thumbsdown:

Went to a Jets game in NJ 2 years ago (vs. Patriots)...it was my first NFL game. There were guys shotgunning beers at 9 am, people falling down drunk before noon (4 o'clock game).

We got to our seats, and people threatened us for being Pats fans. One guy even said he was going to get a beer and we better not be there when he got back :wacko:

Not fun. Pats won, though. :doublethumbsup:

I'm sure that happens at all games, but the section that I sit in has generally the same fans for all of the games...You will get a good natured harrassment from us, but your will never be threatened. We thought that someone had thrown a beer on the guy next to me, but it turned out that the beer was accidently knocked out of another persons hand. That is the worst thing that has happened in our section.

I gotta tell you, talking about feeling 19 again, when we go there's always corporate tailgating with some of the best food in town. STILL, I'm like 9 again. I grab a big roast beef sandwich and hustle inside so I can watch the field. Warmups, cheerleaders, TV & radio personalities. Plus the weeks I'm in the Club seats or the open end zone suite, I'm chilling out to the 36 that I actually am.

You'll find me with the rabble in F51. Which would feel like thunderdome compared with the setting you described. Grilling Brats and drinking on the hot blacktop in early September, surrounded by pandemonium. There is this group of kids, 17-20 years old (at least they look that to me), maybe 30 of em, who appeared a couple of years ago. They bring a couple of kegs and do beer bongs for 3 hours. Reminds me tailgating at MD, 20 years ago. The people are great, and we have shared grills, food, beer. One of the strangest feelings to me is watching a Skins home game on TV.

My dad ain't rich, but he was smart enough to get Redskin season tickets when he was 22.

You'll find me with the rabble in F51. Which would feel like thunderdome compared with the setting you described. Grilling Brats and drinking on the hot blacktop in early September, surrounded by pandemonium. There is this group of kids, 17-20 years old (at least they look that to me), maybe 30 of em, who appeared a couple of years ago. They bring a couple of kegs and do beer bongs for 3 hours. Reminds me tailgating at MD, 20 years ago. The people are great, and we have shared grills, food, beer. One of the strangest feelings to me is watching a Skins home game on TV.

My dad ain't rich, but he was smart enough to get Redskin season tickets when he was 22.

Yes, my daddy's rich but it was mom's idea to buy the Redskins tix back in the 70s. :)

Does any other team ask for their season ticket $$$ by the end of March? I have 4 tickets plus a parking pass. I have to pay $3,556,180.00 by the end of the month.

Thanks

fixored

I thought they had already announced that the Redskins would be visiting Dallas on Thanksgiving. Guess I heard wrong. I was looking forward to that.

I had heard the same thing...The were to play Dallas in prime time on Thanksgiving. That would be cool. :banana: