Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Gawd Damn, I miss JiM in Manhattan

I think it was four years ago today that he posted a link to a story that the towers in Kuwala Lumpur were sinking into the ground. He truly had CMT and I both fooled. :cry:

Now, I see this kitten cannon game. Remember the spear-chucker game? There were millions of attempts and somehow focking JiM got his name in the top 10.

:lol:

Talk about underrated posters.

Yeah he was pretty cool. I wonder what happened to him. My favriote thread of his was when he had Melga searching the internet for a flash of a naked Drew BArrymore. :cry: I think it went 10 pages where everyone was telling him to type in different words into google, Yahoo search etc... Finally someone told him it wasn't real and he Melga wouldn't believe him :lol: Good times

Also I made all that up I have no idea who he is.

His hall of fame is yet another list I didn't make. :lol:

I made it. Dalem made it. Hell, even Mr. Anonymous made it (although he did have a paper bag over his head).

:cry:

I made it. Dalem made it. Hell, even Mr. Anonymous made it (although he did have a paper bag over his head).

:banana:

I made it due to immeasurable greatness. The bag on the head was because I hadn't submitted a picture yet.

Although the geek Jerome in Manhattan denied it, I'm positive he was the same Jerome in Manhattan who used to call WFAN in New York. They disappeared around the same time. The JiM from WFAN was very sick and hasn't been heard from in awhile.

I liked the video he made, I am a Man Baybee, that's what I am...

He was a guy that went the extra mile. He helped me a few times.