Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Focking messicans !

Totally blocking traffic ! I got to take Lake Shore South to get home ( skyway ) as the Ryan is down to 2 lanes and packed in it's own right.

Some one tell me why ILLeagal immigrants deserve rights ? I mean they do jobs we don't want so fine I don't care itf they are here but why the fock should they be elligable for the same rights as US citizens ?

:cry:

Totally blocking traffic ! I got to take Lake Shore South to get home ( skyway ) as the Ryan is down to 2 lanes and packed in it's own right.

Some one tell me why ILLeagal immigrants deserve rights ? I mean they do jobs we don't want so fine I don't care itf they are here but why the fock should they be elligable for the same rights as US citizens ?

:cry:

Was the above written in English? :banana:

I was just listening to the radio, and they interviewed a lady who has been here for 18 years illegally. She couldn't even SPEAK ENGLISH! WTF, you have been here for 18 years, why can't you speak english? :sleep:

I thought this thread was going to contain some pron. :thumbsup: :mad:

I was just listening to the radio, and they interviewed a lady who has been here for 18 years illegally. She couldn't even SPEAK ENGLISH! WTF, you have been here for 18 years, why can't you speak english? :mad:

:thumbsup:

I know italians that have been here 50 years and can't speak English. Shut the fock up you turd.

should we kick them out of the country too?

:rolleyes:

I know italians that have been here 50 years and can't speak English. Shut the fock up you turd.

should we kick them out of the country too?

Not if they're here LEGALLY.. Get it? Probably not.

I am just pissed they couldn't do this on a weekend ! Focking up my commute home ! bastards ! :o :doh:

Guest Black Label Society
I am just pissed they couldn't do this on a weekend ! Focking up my commute home ! bastards ! :wall: :doh:

THE MOZ!!! :P

All Aboard!!! :o

Why doesn't INS show up at these "parades" and start arresting (shooting) people? Either way is fine with me. Kill welfare for the able bodied, and have those that were on welfare do these jobs that illegals do. Simple as that, other than getting the lazy a$$es on welfare to work for a living.

I am just pissed they couldn't do this on a weekend !

:thumbsdown:

dude, blocking traffic is the whole point. HTH

:lol:

dude, blocking traffic is the whole point. HTH

Yeah ... so all the undecideds stuck in traffic will vote to help them out later.

:wacko:

I was just listening to the radio, and they interviewed a lady who has been here for 18 years illegally. She couldn't even SPEAK ENGLISH! WTF, you have been here for 18 years, why can't you speak english? :(

that must have been an interesting interview

I don't mind peaceful protest. But this protest was aimed to shutdown the city of Chicago. Not peaceful in my mind. Why disrupt actual citizens of this country who are trying to go about their daily lives?

Why doesn't INS show up at these "parades" and start arresting (shooting) people? Either way is fine with me. Kill welfare for the able bodied, and have those that were on welfare do these jobs that illegals do. Simple as that, other than getting the lazy a$$es on welfare to work for a living.

The INS up until now always stated the problem is finding them. Here they are. Load up the wagon.

You could start a business by running them over, turning them into re-fried beans and then selling that monstrosity to Taco Bell.

:P

They get away with it cause Amerikans are pussies.

The INS up until now always stated the problem is finding them. Here they are. Load up the wagon.

:P

The "Big lie" is that they do jobs Americans supposedly won't do.BS.

Ask any high school kid trying to get a job. :wall: :wall:

Why doesn't INS show up at these "parades" and start arresting (shooting) people? Either way is fine with me.

:first: :D

Yeah ... so all the undecideds stuck in traffic will vote to help them out later.

:banana:

I said the same thing to someone today. The only thing they will do is turn more people against them. I hope they do it again next week (sorry Moz)

Why doesn't INS show up at these "parades" and start arresting (shooting) people?

Shooting comment aside... Yesterday on the news in Phoenix they interviewed businesses that were shutting down because of the marches. Because, um, nobody would come to work. Because the employees were all illegal. I found myself wondering if INS watches the news...

I said the same thing to someone today. The only thing they will do is turn more people against them. I hope they do it again next week (sorry Moz)

very true ! I indeed expect a large backlash ! Sucks for them i guess - you march your little brown ass off trying for reform and IMO it ends up going the other direction with harsher penalties.