:thumbsup:

Good hearing from you Scorp!!!!

I have the following Ranking...

Bush

D. Williams

L. Maroney

L. White

J. Addai

That's the way I see it currently, but am keeping my eye on White, as the being the back with the oppurtunity for most immediate impact.

I agree that #1 is Bush and that Addai is the worst of the 5...

the middle three get kinda murky.

I like all three of them and think they're interchangable.

It is really hard for me to rank the Rookie RBs right now. Bush is going to get his carries with the main starter coming off injury plus they will MAKE ways for him to get involved. THe other guys all have guys in front of them except Addai who wasnt as talented but fell into a great spot.

I would rank them:

1. Bush

2. D Williams

2a. L Maroney

3. Addai

4. L White

then all the other bums.

It is hard to rank them. White has the talent but who knows if he will be Ron Dayne or Jerome Bettis. Maroney may have to wait and could be LJohnson or M Morris (i would lean toward LJ). Williams could be sorta small and like Dunn/Portis or Bell/some other small back i cant think of right now. Addai could be like Edge or like Rhodes in that offense (and there is a strong difference which some are not seeing right now)

I like the RBs and this is my ranking...but could it be Williams, Addai, Bush, WHite and Maroney come next December, sure could!

SCORPION???????????

Holy Cow, talk about a blast from the past....what's up, dude? :banana:

No doubt! I've been travelling the world building satellite systems... oh, and I have a 2 year old...

spare time? NOOOOOOO!

How's it hanging in Ponca City? (I used to live in Stillwater!)

Why is no one that high on Addai? Is he that weak compared to the others? He was a late first round pick and he is going to a situation where he could easily be a top 10 back.

No doubt! I've been travelling the world building satellite systems... oh, and I have a 2 year old...

spare time? NOOOOOOO!

How's it hanging in Ponca City? (I used to live in Stillwater!)

How long did you live in Stillwater? If you haven't been back for awhile, you'd be impressed with all the changes to the athletic facilities. It's amazing what Boone Pickens's checkbook has done for all of that.

As for your original question, I would put Addai ahead of White, but otherwise, I think it's pretty o.k.

I have on my draft board (some may be higher than you may rank them based on people currently on my team) as of now:

Bush

Williams

Maroney

Addai

White

Drew

Norwood

Calhoun

Humes

Harrison

I am high on Addai. I was looking at this post as a Rookie Dynasty Draft i guess. If it was a redraft league i would rank him at #1 even above Bush i would think. He could do great, and in a Redraft league, if he flops, no problem you are not stuck. Although in a dynasty, i draft 80% talent and 20% situation 'cause that can change, not the talent.

just my 2 cents

I am going to go this way...

Re-Draft league:

1) Joseph Addai (maybe not long term, but best production this season)

2) Laurence Maroney

3) Reggie Bush

4) DeAngelo Williams

5) LenDale White

Dynasty:

1) DeAngelo Williams

2) Reggie Bush

3) Laurence Maroney

4) Joseph Addai

5) LenDale White

When was the last time Polian made a mistake in the 1st round? Thank you, a long time. Last several years 1st round picks...Freeney, Wayne, Dallas Clark, Marlin Jackson, Rob Morris, Edgerin James, Peyton Manning, Tarik Glenn.

You'll have to excuse me if I take Polians word over all of yours. I happen to think he's a better judge of talent then all of you.

Addai is as good as gold.

$.02

Does anyone get the feeling that Addai could end up like Arrington? Just seems like people are saying alot of the same things they said about Arrington. THat he would be the best of the big four in a redraft because he would start. JMO. <_<

Does anyone get the feeling that Addai could end up like Arrington? Just seems like people are saying alot of the same things they said about Arrington. THat he would be the best of the big four in a redraft because he would start. JMO. :doh:

No one ever said Arrington could pass block.

Less than half of the RB's drafted in the 1st round in the past 6 years have started more than 1/3rd of their team's games. The only 3 RB's that have been drafted in the 1st round and outside the top 5 and started immediately are Willie Green who beat out Jamel White and James Jackson...Michael Bennett who beat out Doug Chapman....Kevin Jones who beat out Shawn Bryson and Artose Pinner.. People should keep this in mind when evaluating rookie RB's.

Obviously there are some RB's drafted outside the 1st round that started and performed better than the 1st round picks. Domanick Davis, Sam Gado, and A-Train come to mind.

When was the last time Polian made a mistake in the 1st round? Thank you, a long time. Last several years 1st round picks...Freeney, Wayne, Dallas Clark, Marlin Jackson, Rob Morris, Edgerin James, Peyton Manning, Tarik Glenn.

You'll have to excuse me if I take Polians word over all of yours. I happen to think he's a better judge of talent then all of you.

Addai is as good as gold.

$.02

Uhhh, flawed logic?

Even Manning said they would have drafted Maroney. If Bush was there, they'd draft Addai? Williams?

Doubt it.

They took Addai, because everyone else was TAKEN. Duh.

Addai only started at LSU because people in front of him got hurt. And when he did start, he ended up getting hurt. He was an average college RB.

Uhhh, flawed logic?

Even Manning said they would have drafted Maroney. If Bush was there, they'd draft Addai? Williams?

Doubt it.

They took Addai, because everyone else was TAKEN. Duh.

Addai only started at LSU because people in front of him got hurt. And when he did start, he ended up getting hurt. He was an average college RB.

So now Manning is their talent judge? Still, I'll take Polian over you or Manning any day of the week. You don't have that many successful 1st round picks because you don't know what you are doing. It's a tip, that Polian knows talent and if Addai didn't have it, Polian would have passed. :ninja:

Also, I heard weeks in advance that Addai was in Indy. And that if Polian didn't like what fell to him, he'd trade down. He didn't, must of liked what was there. I like your logic though, because Indy didn't have a high 1st round pick, they got the low end of the stick. Because we all know talent is drafted in perfect order with no bust envolved.

BTW, several years back Polian was called dumb for taking Edgerin James and passing on Ricky Williams who broke the all time NCAA rushing record. Gee, I wounder if Polian regrets that decision too?