Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

How I got my masturbation habit, under control...

After stopping for almost 15 years and after the kids are now on there own and I'm retired from work I started whackin' the pud again but I could only pull it off at nighttime (90% of the time) . whacking during the day just makes me feel too lazy, for me though it beats the hell out of drinking.

I masturbate twice a day. Is that too much?

Nope, I usually bang it out twice on the train ride to work. <_< :ninja:

I could see wanting to control nose picking or nail biting, but doing the knuckle shuffle on the piss pump? Why?

Only while talking to you. <_<

i was just thinking about that

:ninja: :cry: :o

:cry:

I like being able to jerk off more than actually doing it on a regular basis. When younger, I often wondered when I'd give it up; but just ended up doing it less and less each year. I generally only whack off between Memorial Day and Labor Day nowadays; usually outdoors. I used to worry about my parents finding out; but now I worry about my daughter finding out.

Dammit, gratefulted; you stole my idea. And I'm joking, people.

I'd say 4 times a week at a min.; 12 if the rest of the family (wife and kids) leave the house for a few days. :doublethumbsup: :banana:

My problem is running out of sperm. I hate to see the poor little fella dry heave. :doublethumbsup:

with a name like that, maybe you should give it a rest. dry heaving is a bad sign.

I just whacked my right nut by accident. :banana: I hope this doesn't effect my plans for later. :first: I would never be able to forgive myself for standing myself up. :doublethumbsup:

I just whacked my right nut by accident. :banana: I hope this doesn't effect my plans for later. :first: I would never be able to forgive myself for standing myself up. :doublethumbsup:

forget about yourself... your out of your league anyways.

forget about yourself... your out of your league anyways.

Maybe I can catch myself on the rebound. :doublethumbsup: :banana: :first: