Sign in to follow this  
lomoman

Pick a deep sleeper...

Barbra Walters, WR, CIN

Janet Reno, TE, KC

Ruth Bader Ginsberg, QB, OAK

they will most likely go pretty low in most drafts. could put up huge numbers. :wub:

Barbra Walters, WR, CIN

Janet Reno, TE, KC

Ruth Bader Ginsberg, QB, OAK

they will most likely go pretty low in most drafts. could put up huge numbers. :ninja:

Hello? is that torridjoe in there?

J

i like jabbar gaffney as a sleeper. right now he's slated as the 3rd wr for the eagles, but i think he will take pinkston's spot in a hurry.

the guy played on the worst offense team last year and still had 55 catches, even though every other passing play carr was on his back. now he's going to a overly pass happy offense like the eagles (i think they threw the ball about 75 percent of the time last year) so i expect his numbers to be much better

Jackson recorded 2 catches for 41 yards last year against Indy in on of the few games he played in. While these numbers arent crazy, his ypc are. Give the guy a little bit of time, a shot at being a fulltime starter and the 6-5 240 lber will do just fine.

I actually like Jackson a ton. I am not sure what he is as an NFL player yet, but he does have the advantage of River as his QB...who he practiced with on the 2nd team last season. I think he may get a few looks because Rivers will be comfortable with him. Not to mention 4.5 speed @ 6'5" 240.

How's this for deep: Lawrence Vickers, fb, Cleveland Browns. There's very little chance he'll put up any yardage numbers, but he's got a chance to emerge as a goalline ball carrier, a la Zack Crockett.

You want deep? Mike Bell RB Denver......any RB in Denver has a shot at 1000yds and 8TD's.

You never know when the Rat is calling the plays.... :unsure: Now that is depths of hell deep.

Terry Schiavo :cheers:

wrong on so many levels :banana:

Jax RB Pearman is on my list as is TB's Pittman and even Allstot who might go out with a bang. I also consider all H-backs like Sellars to be RB sleepers if your league lets them slot there.

At WR, Sea's Engram, the Atl WRs, and Philly wr's not named Brown. Cinci's Washington and NE's Troy Brown are also interesting.

QBs Frye, Losman, Cambell on the Skins. Boller, Orton, Gerrard.

TE Putzier, Hilton and all the Indy and NE guys (Watson and Clark arent really deep sleepers but might exceed all expectations, the other TEs on these teams also have potential).

I wont draft most of these guys in my 10-12 team leagues but will monitor them all.

I'll go ahead and say Duce Staley. I dont think FWP or Haynes can fill the role Bettis played and Staley is a bigger back.

I'll go ahead and say Duce Staley. I dont think FWP or Haynes can fill the role Bettis played and Staley is a bigger back.

FWP didn't fill the role Bettis played last year either.

I'll say Jerome Harrison, Cleveland running back. Too many questions at RB for the Browns and most of their guys have already had their turns. Droughns will get first crack but I think Harrison will get a shot eventually this year.

RB: Maroney (Dillon lost quite a few steps last season and reports for this are mediocre at best. It will depend on Belichick's game play, but look for Maroney to get more of the rock after the first couple of games.)

WR: Eric Moulds (He knows his role as the number two man behind Johnson. He'll probably get the inside passes for less than 10 yards, but could post steady numbers. The line is uninspiring and Carr will be forced to throw a quick pass.)

Antwaan Randle El (The 'Skins are trying to buy a ring. A solid number two man who should be an extremely good complement to Moss)

TE: Marcus Pollard (Everyone seems to be raving about the WR core for DET, I think Pollard gets way over shadowed.)

Drew Carter (#3 WR) in Carolina.

I agree. Carter looked good at the end of last season and in the playoffs when he got a chance and onceDelhomme actually realized Smith was quadruple covered and threw to someone else.

Cedric Cobbs RB Den

Obafemi Ayanbadejo, RB

Tully Banta-Cain, LB

Brendan Ayanbadejo, LB

Nathan Hobgood-Chittick, FB

Other notables:

Norman "Slapped by the" Hand, DT

Larry "Stomped by the" Foote, LB

Reggie "Licked by the" Tongue, S

and these aren't sleepers, more like no brainer bust-out candidates:

Darrius Watts, WR

Tyrone Calico, WR

Jeramy Stevens, TE

Wilford yes Wilford Matt gets all the hype. Will be a great late rounder this year.

demoted to #3.

Why :dunno:

demoted to #3.

Why :doublethumbsup:

im a homer, and i just dont trust williams to fill the spot of the #2 WR....i think wilford will end up with the better numbers.

Jericho Cotchery WR NYJ

McCariens is garbage... watch him get hurt or Jericho take away his job by week 3. He will finally have a chance to show what he can do with the retirement of Wayne Chre bet. sorry i had to take a long pause while i cried.

:shocking: :clap: :wall: :pointstosky: