Sign in to follow this  
lomoman

Pick a deep sleeper...

Pick someone who you think will come out of nowhere and provide some value for your fantasy team...

My pick is Darren Sproles - SD - The starting WR corps of Parker and McCardell is pretty average at best - Sproles has been lining up as a WR in minicamp and if anyone's watched him play- he's is ridiculously fast and can be utilized as a weapon in SD .. being used as a RB/WR hybrid guy.

Pick someone who you think will come out of nowhere and provide some value for your fantasy team...

My pick is Darren Sproles - SD - The starting WR corps of Parker and McCardell is pretty average at best - Sproles has been lining up as a WR in minicamp and if anyone's watched him play- he's is ridiculously fast and can be utilized as a weapon in SD .. being used as a RB/WR hybrid guy.

Greg Jennings from the Pack. Gardner and Ferguson are nothing special and if he can be consistent, he may have a shot to start, who knows.

WR Patrick Crayton Dallas- will be a return guy and the #3 WR this year. Was having a good year out of the slot before being injured. He is one Terry Glenn injury away from starting opposite Terell Owens, and is a good complement to TO. Was a former college QB who has alot of smarts, and Parcells likes him.

Greg Jennings from the Pack. Gardner and Ferguson are nothing special and if he can be consistent, he may have a shot to start, who knows.
Yea Jennings is my pick also. I will Also throw Maruice Drews name out there.

I think the RB in San Diego is going to put up some points, Tomlinson.

I think the RB in San Diego is going to put up some points, Tomlinson.

Yeah right :rolleyes:, with a rookie QB.

I can't tell cause I want him to stay asleep till day after I draft. Shhhhh. :rolleyes:

Hmm some off the top of my head....

Ryan Moats out of Philly...

Cedric Houston out of NYJ....

Duce Staley of Pitt....

Zach Hilton of NO....

Alex Smith of TB...

Michael Turner.

He's worthless if LT2 stays healthy, but I like what I've seen so far. Plus, he's an UFA after this year, so if he does get a chance to showcase he could be in a Chester Taylor/LaMont Jordan situation for 2007 (for all y'all keeper-folk).

Matt Jones - JAGS - with the opening presented with Smith's retirement.

Not quite a deep sleeper but Alex Smith (SF) with the addition of V. Davis, I guess he didn't throw an INT in the entire 4 day mini-camp.

I disagree with the first post completely.....Vincent Jackson went to my university (University of Northern Colorado) and is definitely the real deal plus McCardell could easily turn in a season similar to joey galloway's last year...You also are forgetting about Gates who will definitely see his share of balls.

I disagree with the first post completely.....Vincent Jackson went to my university (University of Northern Colorado) and is definitely the real deal plus McCardell could easily turn in a season similar to joey galloway's last year...You also are forgetting about Gates who will definitely see his share of balls.

Wow.

By my count you're 0-2 on your posts so far.

Northern Colorado called....they are taking away your diploma.

Ricky Williams and Ontterio Smith in Canada

Charles Rodgers

Najeh Davenpoop

deangelo will have a similar second half kevin jones did his rookie year...

p.rivers- people will stack the box and he will make them pay

r.grossman-throws a great deep ball

k.jones-huge rebound

b.jacobs-more touches

m.williams-everyone forgets him, if motivated

d.clark- not metioned as an upper echelon and he is in my oponion

scobbe-huge leg-leftwich blows in the red zone

Vincent Jackson, WR, Chargers

Mark Clayton, WR, Baltimore

Nate Burleson, WR, Seattle

Rex Grossman, QB, Bears

Philip Rivers, QB, Chargers

Cedric Benson, RB, Bears

Tatum Bell, RB, Broncos

Koren Robinson, WR, Vikes

I also like Jennings and Chad Jackson...I also think Santonio Holmes will have a solid year but numbers won't reflect it.

I also expect Jason Witten to have a huge year. Derrick Mason will be solid as well. As always, there will be some solid vets stepping up with some young guys sprinkled in.

Jason Avant in Philly...could develop into best WR the eaglets have...possession guy who could catch alot of balls if he builds trust with McNabb!

you said deep sleeper...right?

How about a deep TE sleeper - With all the attention to VDavis, I expect a lot of 2 TE formations with the Niners and E Johnson will have a good season - 7 td's - 400-600 yds -

Drew Carter (#3 WR) in Carolina.

Great pick, I like him too!

Heres a few others...

I also like

1) Greg jennings, WR GB

2) David Terrell WR, Broncos

3) Frank Gore RB 49ers

4) W. Duke TE Broncos

Deepest sleeper will be..................................Michael Robison QB Penn St, Drafted as WR, will play RB for 49ers,

Now there is a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeper

WR Patrick Crayton Dallas- will be a return guy and the #3 WR this year. Was having a good year out of the slot before being injured. He is one Terry Glenn injury away from starting opposite Terell Owens, and is a good complement to TO. Was a former college QB who has alot of smarts, and Parcells likes him.

I'll second this, but not as a return man. Crayton should be their emerging WR this year. The Cowboys drafted a one dimensional return man in Skyler Green.

I also second Michael Clayton, since he is getting overslammed after a really bad year.

One more to throw in is Arizona's only NFL legitimate TE, Pope, even if he is a rookie.

J

J McCown-3 #1 wr's...(if healthy)

C Taylor

E Moulds-consistent...plus I've played since 1995...so him, McCardell, Rod Smith.My guys!

Z Hilton-I Love this kid. Great target and outlet(6-8)=rec^?

As the june first veteran cuts approach, the seismograph needle on active volcano FF 06 season begins to twitch with increasing earnest...

Wow.

By my count you're 0-2 on your posts so far.

Northern Colorado called....they are taking away your diploma.

Jackson recorded 2 catches for 41 yards last year against Indy in on of the few games he played in. While these numbers arent crazy, his ypc are. Give the guy a little bit of time, a shot at being a fulltime starter and the 6-5 240 lber will do just fine.

P.J. Daniels down in Baltimore. :banana:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also too much depth for him to be a significant player - Mike Anderson behind Jamal and all.