Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

My poor cats

So one of my cats have been throwing up all night and day, and his ###### was bloody. So I took him to the vet. Turns out he has pancreatius and need to stay at the pet hospital for a couple nights. Hopefully Tyler will be okay.

But here's the bad part, the estimated bill is around $1000. I, Ronny, do not have this money, and probably cannot pay for it. So I called my mom, now my mom was never a fan of the cats, so we made a deal that she will pay for the bill, as long as I find another home for the cats.

Yea, sucks, but I think I'll be happy as long as Tyler gets better.

So one of my cats have been throwing up all night and day, and his ###### was bloody. So I took him to the vet. Turns out he has pancreatius and need to stay at the pet hospital for a couple nights. Hopefully Tyler will be okay.

But here's the bad part, the estimated bill is around $1000. I, Ronny, do not have this money, and probably cannot pay for it. So I called my mom, now my mom was never a fan of the cats, so we made a deal that she will pay for the bill, as long as I find another home for the cats.

Yea, sucks, but I think I'll be happy as long as Tyler gets better.

Dude, that sux ass both ways :cry:

I have 2 cats, and I would do anything for the little sh!ts.

Unlike you, though, my mom, sisters (36c and 34b) love cats.

Will you at least get to visit Tyler?

Dude, that sux ass both ways :cry:

I have 2 cats, and I would do anything for the little sh!ts.

Unlike you, though, my mom, sisters (36c and 34b) love cats.

Will you at least get to visit Tyler?

I can visit him in the hospital everyday. And its also why I'm looking for a friend to take them, so I can see them next year.

I have had similar situations and my vet lets me just pay 10 bucks a month.The most I owed him was prolly around 700 when they were trying to help my cat.Ask the Vet.You don't know till you try.Then you can keep the cat as well. :cry: Win-Win. :wub:

I can visit him in the hospital everyday. And its also why I'm looking for a friend to take them, so I can see them next year.

Thats what I meant by seeing Tyler, as in give him to a friend.

Sorry bro :cry:

At least mom is paying to keep him alive :wub:

I think I would do the same thing in your situation. Give in to her demands to keep the cat alive.

How old is Tyler?

Tyler is only 1 year old.

I've had the kid since he was 4 weeks. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me posting for help on my kittens like a year ago.

Anyways, I'm thinking about starting a website with "Save my cat" and have a paypal donation thing. Send it through myspace, facebooks, all the forums. Maybe I'll get a few bucks to help me out.

I've had the kid since he was 4 weeks. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me posting for help on my kittens like a year ago.

Anyways, I'm thinking about starting a website with "Save my cat" and have a paypal donation thing. Send it through myspace, facebooks, all the forums. Maybe I'll get a few bucks to help me out.

Count me in if you do..

Good luck...Off to bed for me

:cry:

I do remember and gave you some advice, as a owner of a 10 year old cat and had him since birth, but by pure luck he has never been sick so I haven't dealt with a vet in ages.

My advice would be to try and work out a payment plan, and let us know how he is doing.

I used to have a cat. I would throw a saddle on him and ride him, cause I'm short. Then he died.

A girl who worked in accounting at a place I worked in Cali had a black cat. She went $5,000 into debt buying the ugly thing operations. It had a tube coming out of it's butt as some kind of a fluid drain that she had to "manage".

I would opt for the $100 happy ending shot.

That situation is horribly crappy.

Is there no one else you can borrow the cash from who wont have the same demands?

I would be inclined to say thanks but no thanks mom, and find the money elsewhere.

Good luck with fundraising. I hope that you can rangle enough cash.

Poor Kitty. At least he will get better.

:mellow: