Happy birthday to my Bro! :banana:

:wall: :banana: :wall:

[/quote

What's his name? Cyric

I mean he is the bro here, right?

I mean seriously.

and my baby :wall:

and my baby :wall:

Awwwwwe, happy birthday to your dau too!

And no no, Cyric is not my brother but is a good friend.

Wow - today is apparently a big day!!

A very happy birthday to:

CN's Bro (whom maybe I'll meet someday when I come down there) :banana:

SUX man - how old are yah now anyway??? :banana:

Cmh's baby - What a wonderful time, turning one. :pointstosky: What kind of part are you guys doing???

Cmh's baby - What a wonderful time, turning one. :banana: What kind of part are you guys doing???

we had a big party last sat. at a park in town. A bunch of my cousins now have little ones, so we thought a park would be the way to go. Plus the wife's dad works nights and my dad works 2nd shift, so a weekend is about the only time to get everyone together. Had a cookout, she opened all her gifts then dug into her own personal cake she really wanted to share with everyone else :banana:

Tonight, we are just going out to eat and I'm sure she'll get some kind of desert with candle in it. And probably a few more presents as well.

I almost feel kinda bad in a way, a year ago everyone bought us stuff for our open house/ baby shower kegger. Then everyone bought us stuff for our wedding, and now for the daughter's bday :banana:

Luckily, with the new one coming probably next jan/ feb we won't need a big shower cause we already have most of the baby stuff we need. Just a lot of clothes if its a boy :pointstosky:

we had a big party last sat. at a park in town. A bunch of my cousins now have little ones, so we thought a park would be the way to go. Plus the wife's dad works nights and my dad works 2nd shift, so a weekend is about the only time to get everyone together. Had a cookout, she opened all her gifts then dug into her own personal cake she really wanted to share with everyone else :banana:

Tonight, we are just going out to eat and I'm sure she'll get some kind of desert with candle in it. And probably a few more presents as well.

I almost feel kinda bad in a way, a year ago everyone bought us stuff for our open house/ baby shower kegger. Then everyone bought us stuff for our wedding, and now for the daughter's bday :banana:

Luckily, with the new one coming probably next jan/ feb we won't need a big shower cause we already have most of the baby stuff we need. Just a lot of clothes if its a boy :pointstosky:

New one?? #2 is in the oven??

New one?? #2 is in the oven??

:banana:

:banana:

Awwwwwe, congrats! :pointstosky:

Awwwwwe, happy birthday to your dau too!

And no no, Cyric is not my brother but is a good friend.

Where has Cyric been hiding? I haven't seen him around here since the board came back up, unless he's posting under a different alias or something. :mellow:

Happy B-day to all, even Sux, who I hope enjoys a cake flavored pizza today. :mellow:

Where has Cyric been hiding? I haven't seen him around here since the board came back up, unless he's posting under a different alias or something. :mellow:

banished :unsure:

Where has Cyric been hiding? I haven't seen him around here since the board came back up, unless he's posting under a different alias or something. :unsure:

He was banned cuz he got caught checking out the admin controls back when the gates were open. Ironically he didn't do anything but look, but another geek who actually outted a bunch of aliai and obviously messed with it is still here. There is no fair justice. :mellow:

Happy B-day to all, even Sux, who I hope enjoys a cake flavored pizza today. :blink:

Heck if he lived around here, I would have got him a cake that looks like a pizza! :dunno:

Happy B-day to all, even Sux, who I hope enjoys a cake flavored pizza today. :banana:

Thanks..I think :thumbsdown:

Thany you Curly :banana:

we had a big party last sat. at a park in town. A bunch of my cousins now have little ones, so we thought a park would be the way to go.

"Pool and a pond...pond would be good for you..."

My son's birthday today!!

Birthday boy last week.

:thumbsdown:

Awwwwwe, what a cutie. Happy birthday to your son, too! :banana:

Interesting, a lot of conceptions in early September. Labor Day sex? Thank gawd our other kids are finally back to school sex?