Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Feel sorry for a guy we work with

We're all on one big Intel Server team, but he's a member of a smaller, more specialized team. He's been on the team for over a year now, and he's still struggling to pick it up. And some of the stuff he's struggling with is pretty basic. Wish he was an ass so we could just get rid of him.

You need to be stupid and an ass to get fired? Wow, there must a lot of stupid ###### out there.

Not really. It just makes it easier and eliminates the guilt part when someone's an ass or not even trying.

He just yelled over the top of the cube.."If anyone's taking bets on meltdowns, the odds are on pretty damn soon". :first:

Not really. It just makes it easier and eliminates the guilt part when someone's an ass or not even trying.

He just yelled over the top of the cube.."If anyone's taking bets on meltdowns, the odds are on pretty damn soon". :P

:first:

:first:

I hear ya. If it was someone I didn't know, I'd be laughing my ass off as he struggles troubleshooting these problems.

Yeah I hear ya, but corporate america would highly disagree with that whole compassion thing.

We're all on one big Intel Server team, but he's a member of a smaller, more specialized team. He's been on the team for over a year now, and he's still struggling to pick it up. And some of the stuff he's struggling with is pretty basic. Wish he was an ass so we could just get rid of him.

burt :cry:

Does he ride the short yellow bus to work?

:rolleyes:

Does he ride the short yellow bus to work?

:(

Yes, he's in charge of putting wingnuts on screws for 1.35 an hour.

Fock'm - in the jungle, he's the first one the lions eat. :banana:

Why put the incompetent guy on the smaller, more specialized team? :blink:

Why put the incompetent guy on the smaller, more specialized team? <_<

Make his incompetence more visible so it's easier to off him.