Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :pointstosky: :banana:

Back into my pre-work routine. Alarm clock sounds, I punch myself in the face, eat something inedible, and make my way to the bus stop. The end of June can’t arrive soon enough, so that there is a brief respite from the monsters that ride public transportation, better know as school kids. There is no doubt that they are evil incarnate, all of them. Noisy, rude, violent, disrespectful, tools traveling in packs; I would rather take my chances bare knuckle boxing a grizzly bear for 40 rounds than have to deal with them for a week on the transportation system. When they disperse for summer, it is a welcome relief. However, kids must be getting much stupider every year, since more and more of them are taking the bus for summer school. Get some focking initiative and start cutting school. Bah.

As my gaze out the window reluctantly turned into the inside of the train car, I was struck by a very nervous looking man, seemingly mumbling to himself. I don’t know if any of the other 30 people facing in him direction noticed him, but he was oblivious to all around him. He slowly raised his hand, which may or may not have recently been used in lieu of toilet paper. He extended his pinky, much like royalty as they give the order “Off with their head” The slightly brown finger was forcefully jammed it into his ear. Oh, he was excavating seemingly forever, hoping to restart the Gold Rush once again. He extracted his finger and inspected his prize. What the…? Whatever that is that is perched on his finger….it’s wiggling. It’s moving around. Are those legs? My intense concentration is broken by the swift movement of the man as he quickly deposits the mystery item into his mouth, chews a few times, and swallows. I have seen much nastiness during my years on this planet, but that was among the contenders for the most amazing. Oh…he’s going in for a second helping. I think more people are noticing. This is my new hero.

Fock off. :banana:

Face punching fock! The problem, between your coffee and your diatribes about life are sipmle, you just choose not to see them clearly.

Ignore the man, he's a figment of your poluted imagination, so WAKE UP! The finger is your own ... and it's up your ..... I mean up to you ....

Whatever, you suck. Nevermind.

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :lol: :lol:

Back into my pre-work routine. Alarm clock sounds, I punch myself in the face, eat something inedible, and make my way to the bus stop. The end of June can’t arrive soon enough, so that there is a brief respite from the monsters that ride public transportation, better know as school kids. There is no doubt that they are evil incarnate, all of them. Noisy, rude, violent, disrespectful, tools traveling in packs; I would rather take my chances bare knuckle boxing a grizzly bear for 40 rounds than have to deal with them for a week on the transportation system. When they disperse for summer, it is a welcome relief. However, kids must be getting much stupider every year, since more and more of them are taking the bus for summer school. Get some focking initiative and start cutting school. Bah.

As my gaze out the window reluctantly turned into the inside of the train car, I was struck by a very nervous looking man, seemingly mumbling to himself. I don’t know if any of the other 30 people facing in him direction noticed him, but he was oblivious to all around him. He slowly raised his hand, which may or may not have recently been used in lieu of toilet paper. He extended his pinky, much like royalty as they give the order “Off with their head” The slightly brown finger was forcefully jammed it into his ear. Oh, he was excavating seemingly forever, hoping to restart the Gold Rush once again. He extracted his finger and inspected his prize. What the…? Whatever that is that is perched on his finger….it’s wiggling. It’s moving around. Are those legs? My intense concentration is broken by the swift movement of the man as he quickly deposits the mystery item into his mouth, chews a few times, and swallows. I have seen much nastiness during my years on this planet, but that was among the contenders for the most amazing. Oh…he’s going in for a second helping. I think more people are noticing. This is my new hero.

Fock off. :mad:

:shocking:

Good morning to all geeks, far and wide. Thank God monday is over. :shocking:

Good morning, geeks! As always, a shout out to my :D Philly!

Tonight, if Miami loses, Philly, you will be hired to kill some of the players- k? :huh:

Have a great day everyone! :o

Good morning fellow Geeks and Geekettes!

Hope a wonderful day is in store for all! :huh:

:huh: