Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

who's threads do you never bother to open?

for me it's SUXBNME, Electric Mayhem, sawilson and now wiffleball. :cry:

there may be more.

for me it's SUXBNME, Electric Mayhem, sawilson and now wiffleball. :doh:

there may be more.

:( What'd I ever do to you man???

Any posted by Strike that has to do with basketball. Whatever the dude's name is that's a short dude that people say is a jackass. I can't even remember his postername. I think Gutterboy or something like that. Anyway, I can honestly say I've never wasted my time reading any of his threads or replies.

:doh: nothing.

You just don't like what I have to say? :(

Ah well, guess you can't please them all.... ;)

You just don't like what I have to say? :doh:

Ah well, guess you can't please them all.... :(

a little too personal and depressing.

Pretty much never read any Giants Fan or political alias posts. I would avoid song lyric posts also but sometimes they're disguised. Also any threads from that one Mike whatshisname guy who thinks he owns the place.

:doh:

a little too personal and depressing.

:( Oh damn - *POW* - Right in the kisser!!

I may need to re-think my posting style here. The last thing I want to be is depressing. ;)

Oh, I know, you must be thinking of the sawilson from a few years ago. Yeah, that's GOT to be it!!! :doh:

GFIAP :first: although I like watching him try to make up stories...sometimes good sometimes not so good :banana: :( :banana:

i don't pay attention to names, just titles.

as long as i've been on this site i get everyone confused, there are only a handful of names that i ever bother to remember and usually because the names are unique or someone has bashed me.

gfiafp = ignorored

:lol:

gfiafp is the only person I blatently ignore.

I open tarheelboy's threads just to laugh at him.

Porkbutt.

:first:

Any thread by Recliner Pilot, fastfish, and the usual suspects.

Unless it's a slow day at the office and I feel like laughing at them. :D

None.

You never know what can happen when you open any thread. You can read something, or feel something that impacts you in a way that makes your day or life better. Everyone has something to offer.

I met the greatest person (friend) I know by opening a thread I wasn't interested in.

lol- back to bashing and kutulu being my b1tch... see, its ok to be nice and still post like an ass. Prolly shouldn't have said ass if kutulu reads this.

I MADE A LIST!!!!

:D :P :banana:

:banana:

None.

You never know what can happen when you open any thread. You can read something, or feel something that impacts you in a way that makes your day or life better. Everyone has something to offer.

I met the greatest person (friend) I know by opening a thread I wasn't interested in.

lol- back to bashing and kutulu being my b1tch... see, its ok to be nice and still post like an ass. Prolly shouldn't have said ass if kutulu reads this.

:first: i just added you! :banana:

GFIAFP- no reason to open any of the threads he starts. They are usually mindless ramblings, the sort of things you hear winos and bums mumbling as they wonder aimlessly through the park.

It's cool dude. :first: I think it is pretty much common knowledge that yer an ass.

:D :P :banana: