Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buffington

Rounds 7-8 discussion

Nope - the other one has the label "05-08"

Nope - the other one has the label "05-08"

Yeah, but it was getting long. I threw Buffy a bone and pinned his topic. :thumbsup:

:ph34r: Has anyone e-mailed EMoney? :ph34r:

I didn't mail him. I'm pretty sure efocker knows he is up, he was logged in when windycity made his pick, and then was around for a good 5-10 minutes after that. I got frustrated because I had to go and sent galt a 2 player list. I'm glad I didn't wait around for him. :thumbsup:

mailing him now

He has been mailed. :blank:

Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue.

:thumbsup:

This thread is not to greata... :banana:

Back out of the house :banana:

He couldn't find a rb.... :lol:

He's gone.  :lol:

:lol:

Now he's just focking with us. :banana:

He's over at the Mange Board right now. I assume he is desperately typing in searches for "sleeper RBs" or "dynasty RBs" or "RBs who don't suck too bad."

Back out of the house  :banana:

He couldn't find a rb.... :lol:

Yep I had to leave the forums to find one. I found one hiding under a bush though. :lol:

He's over at the Mange Board right now. I assume he is desperately typing in searches for "sleeper RBs" or "dynasty RBs" or "RBs who don't suck too bad."

I might have ran a search or two. :banana:

He's over at the Mange Board right now.  I assume he is desperately typing in searches for "sleeper RBs" or "dynasty RBs" or "RBs who don't suck too bad."

I might have ran a search or two. :banana:

Now all you have to do is spend your next 6 picks to get all of the potential Raider starters and you'll be gold, GOLD I tell ya!!!

I think Trent Green is a great value at this point. :banana:

I think Trent Green is a great value at this point. :banana:

I was thinking the same thing. If he was around when my pick came up, i was gonna take him

I'm guessing that O was all set to take Green and Twitchy's pick threw him for a loop.

I'm guessing that O was all set to take Green and Twitchy's pick threw him for a loop.

Yeah. :banana:

I left grandpahoo a message. He may be flying/busy right now so this pick may have to wait until he gets home tonight. :ph34r:

I was kind of surprised that Green was still out there. As I looked at my overall list, everyone above him and the next 14 guys below him were taken. If I didn't have Hasselbeck I would have taken him two picks ago, and was tempted to do it just now, but I knew Boo wouldn't be around next time I picked once McMichael went.

I've been patiently waiting for someone to take Green so I could draft Garcia. For some reason Green has always looked ordinary in a powerful offense. The last month of last season Garcia was passing like a demon possessed. He'll also run a few in.

I've been patiently waiting for someone to take Green so I could draft Garcia. For some reason Green has always looked ordinary in a powerful offense. The last month of last season Garcia was passing like a demon possessed. He'll also run a few in.

If his brittle back doesn't seize up on him - Good luck with that. :)

BNF's emailed pick has been forwarded to the higher ups.

:) Honestly - wasn't that last one a sufficiently horrible choice that it was worth asking the question?

:) Honestly - wasn't that last one a sufficiently horrible choice that it was worth asking the question?

Knee jerk answer: Yes

After looking at other drafts and mocks, it might not be so bad. Parcells got the best out of him before. He's not that old. And now he's about the only reliable target in Dallas.

But still. What have I ever done to warrant such questioning? Especially when you've witnessed a grandpahoo-run team.

After looking at other drafts and mocks, it might not be so bad.

Agreed. I'm looking at a 12-team dynasty draft where Keyshawn went in the 8th round. I wouldn't want anything to do with that focker, but it isn't completely out of the question that someone would take him here.

Knee jerk answer: Yes

After looking at other drafts and mocks, it might not be so bad. Parcells got the best out of him before. He's not that old. And now he's about the only reliable target in Dallas.

But still. What have I ever done to warrant such questioning? Especially when you've witnessed a grandpahoo-run team.

I'm not saying he won't be productive for a couple more years. I just believe that there are a few other older WR's I'd take first and of course my fraft has been based on the long term anyway.

I'm not saying he won't be productive for a couple more years. I just believe that there are a few other older WR's I'd take first and of course my fraft has been based on the long term anyway.

His fraft has been about taking guys at or near their prime or young with upside (up to this point). Taylor & Bulger & Heap & Henry fit into the first category. Bell & Woods the second. All relatively young. Then, out of the blue, a guy who'll be a 32 year-old possession WR. It doesn't fit, IMO.