Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Three Big Macs and Two Super Sized Fries

So, I swung past a McDonald's on my way back to the office today. I'm becoming addicted to the fruit and walnut salad.

In any case, I'm standing at the counter, and this guy and his wife are waiting for their tray. On it are two Big Macs and two super sized fries. I then overhear the guy tell the counter lady that she forgot his other Big Mac. It should've been THREE Big Mac's, not two.

Now, I know I was fat and took down some fast food in my day, but my lord. Two Big Macs? WTF? :wacko:

So, I swung past a McDonald's on my way back to the office today. I'm becoming addicted to the fruit and walnut salad.

In any case, I'm standing at the counter, and this guy and his wife are waiting for their tray. On it are two Big Macs and two super sized fries. I then overhear the guy tell the counter lady that she forgot his other Big Mac. It should've been THREE Big Mac's, not two.

Now, I know I was fat and took down some fast food in my day, but my lord. Two Big Macs? WTF? :wacko:

So you saw heavy-set, huh?

Back when I was in high school I used to go to Burger King on Wednesdays because of the 99 cent Whooper. I used to either get three Whoopers and a fry or two Whoppers and two Fries. I was fat and only got fatter in high school.

Wasn't there a resteraunt somewhere where they have like a 6 lb burger that if you eat the whole thing in a couple hours you get a tee shirt and bunch of prizes? Some 100lb college student finally took it down. Maybe these people are in training or something. :lol:

Now, I know I was fat and took down some fast food in my day, but my lord. Two Big Macs? WTF? :shocking:

Perhaps a friend was waiting in the car, or at the table. Did yuh think of that? Huh? :lol:

Well, I lost about 100 pounds like four years ago. But even when I was fat, there's no way I could've taken down two of those bad boys without puking. It just blew my mind.

:lol:

i aint fat anymore. gnow go get a pizza , you fat fock

So where's your pic to prove it ?

Ya triple chinned, dickie do, tool shed, can't see your feet anymore focktard?

hoffdadduh in the house@#!

aaaahhhhh, yeahhhhh, boooooiiiiii :lol:

Now, I know I was fat and took down some fast food in my day, but my lord. Two Big Macs? WTF? :argue:

i bet that guy prolly had a good laugh about the fairy that ordered the fruit and walnut salad.

i bet that guy prolly had a good laugh about the fairy that ordered the fruit and walnut salad.

:huh: ;)

Don't you live in WI? You are surprised by this? ;)

I know. The state pimping deep fried brats and all, this shouldn't be shocking. But man, that's a lotta food.

Well, I lost about 100 pounds like four years ago. But even when I was fat, there's no way I could've taken down two of those bad boys without puking. It just blew my mind.

or even one for that matter. that crap is dirt.

on the rare occasion there isn't an In'N'Out in sight I'll get an order of fries at McD's but that's it. Those burgers have got to be the worst on the planet.

Two Big Macs? WTF? :banana:

Two Big Macs ain't shiat.If you sit out by the trash can outside the McyDees at closing time,you can get all kinds of free Big Macs,plus a buntch of other food,all free.Roght out of the dumpster.

Just imagine you have been getting wasted all night long,mostley on weed.It is like finding a bag of money.All you can eat,right out of the dumpster.

Good times....Good times...

Wasn't it the Movie "The Great Outdoors" when John Candy ate the 98ozer so everyone at the table could eat for free? Anyway, seen a guy eat 5 whoppers one time. Everyone told him they would give him 10 bucks if he could do it, and of course, he ate for free. He made like 50 bucks that day; 40 for the bet, 10 for the 5 whoppers. It was focking unreal. He was hurting, but not all that much. :shocking: