Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

The __________ will win the Superbowl

i say the skins if brunell can repeat last season....

if not then carolina...

Gotta go with Saints, right? Afterall they have Reggie Bush, the best player in the history of ever, with superpowers that would make Superman blush. Or at least that's what I've been lead to believe. :thumbsdown:

I'll go with Cincy.  They're due.  :)

The Texans will win the Super Bowl this year. The primary problem they had last year was coaching. By picking up Kubiak, Sherman, and Richard Smith, they've hired proven commodities. Kubiak will coach Carr up and Sherman will straighten out that line, which has been horrible, scheme-wise. The Texans scored the exact same number of points as the Bears last year, by the way. The difference is we had zero defense. Moving to a 4-3 defense puts a lot of these guys back into their natural position. With a rotation of Mario Williams, Anthony Weaver, Seth Payne, Robaire Smith, Jason Babin, and Antwaan Peek, this front four should be able to get to the QB. The additions of Cowart, Rainier, and the rookie Ryans will help Greenwood and Orr solidify the linebacking corps. This will give more time to the secondary.

OK, I am totally kidding :rolleyes:

All of the above is true .... just to the tune of 7-9, not SB winners LOL.

I am a Steeler's fan... but does anyone remember how terrified of the Colts EVERYONE was prior to 1/15/6? It was for good reason.

AFC wins... I say Indy, and if they stumble, Pittsburgh and Denver are the 2 next best teams in the conference.

There are a lot of if's this year. I'm a Pats homer, so no surprise, I like the Pats chances. I think its really important for Rodney Harrison to make it back. And we'll see how much it cost losing Vinatieri. Every team in the AFC has pretty unknown question marks, Colts - No Edge, Dolphins - New QB might not gel quick enough, Steelers - Big Ben accident problems, Denver - Jake, KC - is it me or will this team never get over the hump.

Vikings (1-4) over the Bills (0-5).

Bills go thumbless, and a sprout of a finger flips back into view for the Vikings.

Skins.

The team was a loss to Seattle from being in the SB. For once they kept pretty much the entire team. Only added 2 WRs, and they really needed some other options in the passing game. Randel-El should greatly improve the special teams. They had the worst special team in the league last year. They lost their head cases in Ramsey and Arrington, which should help moral a bit. Brunell is effective from a NFL perspective (obviously not so much from a fantasy perspective). Strong defense. Good running game. Saunders as OC.

Redskins

However, the addition that is going to make the team isn't only Randel-El. It is Lloyd. He is going to make a big difference this year. Plain and simple, if Brunell can stay healthy and throw like he is healthy, then this team is going to win the SB. If Brunell can't stay healthy and the Skins have to go with Todd Collins or Cambell, they are finished!

the problem is, their QB is inexperienced. i doubt he can lead them through the playoffs

Hes been in the league the same amount of time as Roethlisberger, and sat behind Brees to learn, following in the footsteps of Palmer, McNair, Brady and others, and came in and led their teams.

The good thing is the rest of the team is so solid, he wont have to over perform to lead ala big ben

more like 2-14

The over/under in Vegas is 5-1/2 games. If you want the under, I'll take that sig bet.

As of right now, I like the Colts over the Seahawks.

I think several other NFC teams are just as good as the 'Hawks, but I think Seattle's schedule will allow them to get HFA again......and they'll then be tough to beat in the playoffs. That's a tough place to play.