Sign in to follow this  
davebg

Geek Help Needed: Going to Cape Cod this weekend

We are staying in Edgarstown, I think. So, any recommendations for bars, restuarants, etc would be appreciated.

We like good food, but are not really into the "fine dining" experience (our idea of a good time doesn't involve getting dressed up.) We are more interested in casual places...inlcuding any roadside-type places that we should check out.

Gutterboy highly recommends p-town. :thumbsup:

So does Lance Bass. :thumbsup:

Lance

His "friends" call him Lance Alot

If you are driving around the area, I would suggest that you avoid the tunnels. :thumbsdown:

maybe you should keep your mom off the highway.

Ptown=Province town it's located at the tip of Cape Cod and has a LARGE gay community. It's actually a really fun place.

Ptown=Province town it's located at the tip of Cape Cod and has a LARGE gay community. It's actually a really fun place.

Not as fun lately because of the gays getting more militant. The heteros are now called "breeders" and are looked down upon. Seems like a backlash situation.

edgarstown

looks nice. On martha's vineyard, right?

Unless you are looking to dine someplace special, that needs reservations, just go and explore together.

Not as fun lately because of the gays getting more militant. The heteros are now called "breeders" and are looked down upon. Seems like a backlash situation.

Like when gutterboy shows up at the basketball court.

it's been seven years since I have been there.

Like when gutterboy shows up at the basketball court.

I'm called a breeder on a basketball court?

I'm called a breeder on a basketball court?

Seems like a backlash situation.

hth

edgarstown

looks nice. On martha's vineyard, right?

Unless you are looking to dine someplace special, that needs reservations, just go and explore together.

We planned to (explore), but I figured if anyone was familiar w/some local, out-of-the-way favorites then we'd check them out.

There is a great little place on Martha's Vineyard called The Black Dog . It is a bakery and cafe. They sell gifts and those really cool t-shirts. located at five corners in Vineyard Haven, I believe.

here it is

Also, you should stop telling people that you are going to Cape Cod. Martha's Vineyard is not Cape Cod.

There is a great little place on Martha's Vineyard called The Black Dog . It is a bakery and cafe. They sell gifts and those really cool t-shirts. located at five corners in Vineyard Haven, I believe.

Johnny Cochorans favorite place to get a coffee and play some race cards.

Also, you should stop telling people that you are going to Cape Cod. Martha's Vineyard is not Cape Cod.

He is probably going via the Ferry from Cape Cod, so technically, he may be right.

Why? Because a wealthier breed of Masshole lives there?

Not if he's smart. From NJ, the fastest way to get there is by Fast Ferry out of RI.

http://www.vineyardfastferry.com/

We are taking the ferry from somewhere in Mass, but not from Cape Cod.

Mrs. DaveBG's friend gave us the scoop on how the locals do it. I guess by taking the ferry from where we plan to we avoid all of the Cape Cod traffic.

Mrs. DaveBG's friend gave us the scoop on how the locals do it. I guess by taking the ferry from where we plan to we avoid all of the Cape Cod traffic.

You should take the cape cod tunnel. :huh:

I hope you are not taking one from New Bedford. You will avoid the traffic but when you take the ferry back, your car will be on blocks if it is still there at all.