Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Stern talks out his ass again

You're such a joke. I don't know if there is anyone here that makes an ass out himself more than you. Possibly edjr, MDC, there may be more.

Your short. :bench:

O&A are on in Detroit now, you should check them out.

They are in Chicago now too. I never heard them before and I was looking forward to hearing something new but I think they sux. There is nothing to listen to on the morning drive in Chicago anymore except the sports talk shows. I was not a big stern fan but it was occasionally entrertaining and they had some good interviews but I have not found o and a entertaining at all. One of them has such an annoying voice (i get them mixed up). I really find it hard to listen to.

Maybe the show grows on you and you have to listen to it for a couple of months. I am not the type of guy who gets offended by shock jocks. I just don't find these guys funny. They also seem to spend a lot of time playing clips of other people mentioing them(whoopie, Iman, and Howard).

Gutterboy, did you ever get around to checking out Kidd Chris in the afternoons? The show's ratings are still #1 in all key demographics, and climbing and the syndication has started, with Pittsburgh added a couple of weeks ago. It's extremely likely to follow the afternoon syndication pattern of O&A from a few years ago.

The show slowly grows on you, then it's funny as hell. Much like O&A.

Gutterboy, did you ever get around to checking out Kidd Chris in the afternoons? The show's ratings are still #1 in all key demographics, and climbing and the syndication has started, with Pittsburgh added a couple of weeks ago. It's extremely likely to follow the afternoon syndication pattern of O&A from a few years ago.

The show slowly grows on you, then it's funny as hell. Much like O&A.

Yes actually I have listened to it, pretty good stuff. I'm not getting all the jokes yet but after some more listening I'll get in with the show. I like it.

WTF? A three page thread about Howie Focking Stern?

Shouldn't this no-talent asshat's 15 minutes of fame be up by now? I mean really, how much talent does it take to slobber on the mike while some bimbo takes her shirt off in a FOCKING RADIO STUDIO!!!!!!!