Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

Is there one guy that you always have on your roster?

is there one guy that always seems to end up on your roster, be it draft, trade or waiver wire but either way he alway ends up on your roster at somepoint.

My guy always seems to be Bledsoe. I'd say 7 out the last 10 years he's been on my roster usually as a 2 or third qb drafted and a couple times he was traded to me as a throw in.

is there one guy that always seems to end up on your roster, be it draft, trade or waiver wire but either way he alway ends up on your roster at somepoint.

My guy always seems to be Bledsoe. I'd say 7 out the last 10 years he's been on my roster usually as a 2 or third qb drafted and a couple times he was traded to me as a throw in.

Marty F'n Booker.

Steelers Defense, if i can help it...i covet them and flaunt my bias to no end.

Wow...who knew JESUS CHRIST played fantasy football??? wouldn't want to play in THAT league! guess which owner would get the divine intervention??? :bench:

McCallister. Don't know why, because I hate him. Traded for him 3 years ago before a play-off run, and he sucked.

Drafted him early last year, he got hurt and killed my team (still finished first overall somehow).

Picked him up this week for cheap in an auction in another league. As my #4 RB, he presents good value. But I know he'll screw up my team somehow. :dunno:

Edge and T. Holt. I guess the people I play with don't appreciate consistency and rank them lower than I do. I dont think I will be getting Edge in too many legues this year though...that Arizona O-Line scares the crap out of me. :ninja:

Donte Stallworth.

He is the herpes of my fantasy football teams. He never fully goes away, and resurfaces on my roster year after freakin' year.

He is the herpes of my fantasy football teams. He never fully goes away, and resurfaces on my roster year after freakin' year.

Freaking hilarious!

Saettle's Def usually makes an appearance on my team. Cutris Martin was a fixture for 3 years, but never again, I am sorry to say.

Darrel Jackson in 4 of the last 5 years.... he gives me headaches though. lol

3 of the last 4 for me. Same headaches.

Tony Gonzalez. We don't use TEs but he always seems right at the spot I decide to draft him. Last year I passed on him but traded for him mid-season. I think he's my #1 scoring WR of all-time.

John Kasay

Donte F'n Stallworth

and last and least Garrison Hearst!

I too always seem to have Rod Smith.

He is the perfect guy to have to help always keep your team in contention. The guy is just so consistant, almost never inujured. Although he will not win many games you can count on 5 catches and 80 yards every week an a TD every other week or so.

I've had Chris Cooley and Randy McMichael for two years straight. They both fell to the later rounds, and ended up being great values.

Donte Stallworth.

:rolleyes:

Mine is Eddie Kennison

Jason Elam.

Missed one or two seasons since about 1994.

Eddie Kennison and Javon Walker.

Prior to last season, it was Culpepper, the master of the bloated passing and rushing numbers because the defense was so crappy. Culpepper led me to 2 championship games in a 5 year span (one win 2 years ago).

Kennison for me, also. Even in drafts when I don't need him, he'll be there in like the 10th round as a great backup.

It used to be Eddie George. In a redraft league, I think I ended up with him 5 years straight!

Lately though, it seems Donte Stallworth seems to make it to my team every year.... and I HATE this guy!! :dunno:

When I bench him, he scores 2 TD's. When I start him as a bye fill in or on a hunch, he pulls his hammy in the first quarter. I will take Marc Boerighter before I take Stallworth again... another bum who made his way to my roster a few times!

Isaac Bruce ... the past few years it seems like he was the logical choice late for say a WR3.

I too always seem to have Rod Smith.

He is the perfect guy to have to help always keep your team in contention. The guy is just so consistant, almost never inujured. Although he will not win many games you can count on 5 catches and 80 yards every week an a TD every other week or so.

Ditto to that.....Although I really Never Target him, I am always in need of a #3 or #4 WR and he falls to me. Last season in a 10 team league I grabbed him as my #4 with the 90th pick. He was in my line-up pretty much every week from week #3 to the end of the season, due to injury, and did just fine for me.

Rod Smith is an old ghost that never bails the house.

It was Jimmy Smith.

He was always a good value pick, he bordered on WR1 #s from a WR2 or WR3 pick. Loved the guy. :thumbsup:

I'll have to find a new guy now. :lol:

i had a draft last night. someone took jimmy smith. it was hilarious when we told him after the next pick.

Warrick Dunn...every year he is on my keeper league... and someone said elam, he is the only player left from our original draft in my dynasty league from 5 years ago... :(

Ray Carruth.

The deadbeat hasn't scored a single point for me in the last few years, though.

Nevah give up hope for Parole! :(