Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Fairly odd parents

anyone watch this cartoon ? My 3 1/2 year old loves it . I have been home a few weeks with my wife just giving birth to my daughter 2 weeks ago and during a raining spell watching TV with my son I was laughing my ass off at this show ! The wifey liked it as well and the 3 of us now watch it every night at 6 !

simply pathetic , totally focking ghey , or is the cartoon actually decent ?

Good cartoon. Paired with Neutron, it's like the best kid's hour of tv! Where's my tivo...?

Good show, kids watch it a lot. (along with all the other nick shows: Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob, Avatar, ...)

It's OK, not great, IMO, but the wife had a bird one time when she walked in the room when the show was on. It was the one with monkeys throwing their poo around. :doublethumbsup:

neutron > timmy

awful when they do them combo episodes

I'm not a big FOP fan. Of all the Nicktoons, I like Spongebob the best.

My son just got a Gameboy, and he is addicted to "Nicktoon Heroes Unite". Timmy, Jimmy N, Spongebob and Danny Phantom team up to fight evil forces.

Of all the Nicktoons, I like Spongebob the best.

Sponge is cool, but it is kinda getting played out. Not a nick cartoon, but I think my current favorite cartoon that the kids watch is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends over on cartoon network. I like the premise behind the show.

In this world, imaginary friends become real the instant a child imagines them. Unfortunately for the imaginary friends, the children outgrow them. When that happens, the friends are left to fend for themselves.