Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

Who do you need to get hurt?

I drafter Marion Barber and B. Jacobs. Nothing major but i'd like a couple of nice high ankle sprains that linger all season. Don't want anything career threatening. Thats not how I role.

I drafter Marion Barber and B. Jacobs. Nothing major but i'd like a couple of nice high ankle sprains that linger all season. Don't want anything career threatening. Thats not how I role.

It won't make me look like a genius, but if you got a high ankle sprain or something that lingers all year it would make me laugh. :cry:

Guest sweatness_34

People dat root for da injury are not fans of NFL, but are fantasy losers alone who just maturbate to statistical things, and NOT watch games or like the sport you know, NFL. FOOTBALL.

People dat root for da injury are not fans of NFL, but are fantasy losers alone who just maturbate to statistical things, and NOT watch games or like the sport you know, NFL. FOOTBALL.

dat root for da.............speak english man

I think topics like these are truly sad indicators of the decline of decency in our society. Even what we might call minor injuries are major issues for players, their families and their friends.

mine: Dunn and Foster, preferrably career ending (dynasty league).

I need my super all-glass 4 headed #3 RB quartet of DFoster, FTaylor, KBarlow and TBell NOT to get inj and give me 16 quality games combined as a #3 (and twice a #2) RB. As far as someone getting injured...i don't want an injury, i just want Cory Dillon's wheels to fall off.

your all full of crap. anybody who has a decent backup secretly wishes that they would be starters. otherwise, you wouldn't of drafted them.

I don't root for injuries, but the fact is they happen and yer an idiot if you don't try and capitalize on this fact. That said, I stayed up the last 3 nights making a llife sized Warrick Dun Voo Doo doll and I will spend Friday night jabbing it with a pitchfork. :lol:

I think topics like these are truly sad indicators of the decline of decency in our society. Even what we might call minor injuries are major issues for players, their families and their friends.

mine: Dunn and Foster, preferrably career ending (dynasty league).

An FFTODAY Instant Classic :D :D :D

I'm disgusted by this topic, yada yada yada.

Now that that's out of the way, I wouldn't mind seeing Stephen Davis go back into retirement as a Steven Jackson owner. Afraid he's going to vulture some goalline TDs in my TD heavy league.

Also was pretty annoyed when Kerry Collins got signed. I liked my Drew Bennett pick a lot more when Billy Volek was the starter. Don't need an injury there. The usual Collins suckiness should do the trick.

I would like for you guys to try something tonight. I want you all to wish that I get in a car accident because just by wishing it would happen will, in fact, cause me to get in an accident, right? We all draft backups with the hope they become the main guy at some point. There are many ways that could happen age, performance, injury, etc. However it happens will make you, at one point, feel good about having that guy. This is just FF banter. The fact that I have Norwood and Marony, and would like them to start, isn't a bad thing.

You know I really like Fred Taylor and think without his injuries he could have been a really great runningback.

That being said I saw Maurice Jones-Drew play this preseason and took him with my last pick. Everyone in my league was like Who?

If Fred Taylor get's injured this year and he plays I will look like a genius.

If Fred Taylor get's injured this year and he plays I will look like a genius.

No you won't. You'll look like somebody who spent his last draft pick on a backup hoping the starter gets injured. If you look like a genius, it's only because the other guys in your league are dumber than you.

If you drafted him and he started outplaying Taylor, and made the first team, then you might look pretty sharp.

Yeah, you can't be consider a genius because of an injury. Injuries happen in football, it is a contact sport. You draft solid backups with this knowledge in mind. I draft LJ last year and won my league because of it. Nobody consider me a genius because the reality is it was a decent pick that just happened to pay off.

Guest sweatness_34

Cept for what I said earlier, I would have a to say Greise and Grose man cause then da Orton would get in where he BELONGS and show super bowl potential like before. I would be winning and all :unsure:

I need Jamal Lewis and Carnell Williams to get hurt. :bench:

Jamal Lewis- Hurt, just need him to further injure himself to be out.

Carnell Williams- Had him last year and he was hurt 3-4 games after he became the stud of the NFL at teh beginning of the year. History can repeat itself, hoping.

I already look good drafting Gore before the Barlow trade. I knew that Gore was the man regardless.

If Ahman plays like I think he will, I look even better.