Sign in to follow this  
mixmasterbert

*** Official Chambers discussion ***

I'm still in the office so I can't watch the game. What is going on with Chambers? Is he hurt? :sleep: It looks like Culpepper has not even tried to throw his way.

I'm still in the office so I can't watch the game. What is going on with Chambers? Is he hurt? :sleep: It looks like Culpepper has not even tried to throw his way.

He hasn't. Booker's the #1 receiver.

I have Chambers in 4 leagues.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :mad:

Wow, a big focking goose egg so far. :wall: I'm starting to think Pepper is borderline retarded.

like me

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow, a big focking goose egg so far. :wall: I'm starting to think Pepper is borderline retarded.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:cry:

Culpepper is the QB version of Mike Tice ! I seriously think he is that stoopid !

Chambers is the playmaker dummy get him da ball !!!!!!!!!!!

Culpepper is the QB version of Mike Tice ! I seriously think he is that stoopid !

:wall: :banana:

Yeah, after watching Cpepp in MN, I'm glad as hell to see him gone. He sucks donkey d!ck. Sure, he could throw it up to moss, who couldn't, but other than that ... He basically sucks.

He will get his, just not tonight. Saban will take Pepper out behind the practice facility and beat the living sheet out of him like a dog that poops on the carpet.

It is good to see Culpepper looking for him long. Chambers will get his.

He will get his, just not tonight. Saban will take Pepper out behind the practice facility and beat the living sheet out of him like a dog that poops on the carpet.

Yeah well, that's not going to do shiot for me tonight. :banana:

What you meant to say was, "Chambers is on my fantasy team, stupid, get him the ball! Stop going 11/17 for 143 yards to this Welker guy. How many fantasy teams is he on, anyway?"

I drank the Chambers koolaid. just droped an easyone at the goalline....fukking terrible!!!!!!!!

2 red zone targets for Chambers.

No catches...but hey, you Chambers owners have a lot to feel good about. :blink:

0 Fukking points at half...this is the stuff that toilet bowl championships are made of...

FUKK YOU CHAMBERS!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Chambers! Ready... steady....

....wait..... wait....

:banana: :doublethumbsup: :banana:

:clap: OK - even though I'm pissed - THIS was funny! :lol:

Thats it...Im not coming on sites like this anymore. Im gonna just buya mag and have at it..it is obvious that ff is a crapshoot, first and foremost, so why waste time on a site with abunch of dikwads? Lets face it for every one here who wins big there are many who get killed.

Fuk u fftoday. U are just a bunch of morons with too much time. :clap:

Thats it...Im not coming on sites like this anymore. Im gonna just buya mag and have at it..it is obvious that ff is a crapshoot, first and foremost, so why waste time on a site with abunch of dikwads? Lets face it for every one here who wins big there are many who get killed.

Fuk u fftoday. U are just a bunch of morons with too much time. :clap:

:thumbsup:

Joefry takes his football and goes home

Chambers! Ready... steady....

....wait..... wait....

:huh: :mad: :sleep:

LMAO

He's no TO...but wait, TO's a jerk, so no one wanted him.

Chambers went like 20 picks before Owens in my leagues.

the good news is that at the WCOFF I might be able to get Chambers in the 4th

:lol:

Joefry takes his football and goes home

lmao

If Culpepper does his job, Chambers has 2tds tonite.

The first one, Pepper threw a laser while Chambers was moving the other way, having to twist back around against his momentum to catch the ball. A little more touch on the ball, and it's a catch.

The second is self explanatory. He was open, and Pepper rushed the throw. He looks like a guy who hasn't really played in a year. Skittish, impatient, and doing it with no technique (just look at his feet when he throws).

Fuk u fftoday. U are just a bunch of morons with too much time. :mad:

No, please, tell us how you really feel.... :sleep:

Someone needs to beat the crap out of Saban and teach him how to throw a red flag. I dont' want to hear another freaking word about the 'genius' that is Nick Saban... What a gump.

Even last year Chambers was hot and cold... most Chambers owners had their butts bailed out on many occasions by a single broken coverage long td or something. He was a #2 WR last year who over-achieved... and he'll be an average #1 this year if cpep improves. Not a stud.

Just my opinion as a former owner. :thumbsdown:

As a Chris Chambers owner, I have a few observations from the first game:

1. The good news is...Chambers is going to have a lot of balls thrown his way. Culpepper was looking his way on short routes, deep routes and a few times in the red zone.

:thumbsdown:

2. The bad news is, 65 percent of them will be completely uncatchable and 25 percent will require him to make spectacular highlight plays.

:mad:

Even if he had some decent "stats", Culpepper was absolutely terrible tonight. Almost all of his passes were either faaaar overthrown or pathetically underthrown. The ones that got caught either required the receiver to stop and come back for it, or catch it in heavy traffic.

Pathetic.

Not the greatest game from Chambers, but he will still have a good season. I expect 10 tds and nothing less.

It was an OK game for CC. He should have had that TD when Pep airmailed it to the back of the endzone. That should have been a very easy touchdown. Chambers' stats will get much better from here. :huh: