Sign in to follow this  
thenewlibrahi2

All You Vick Doubters...

All I hear all week, bench him, he sucks, Bucs own him. How about 69 rush yards, a rush TD, 50 pass yards, and a pass TD in the first 1.5 quarters? I drafted him as my starter in the 11th round and everyone told me I was a fool.

CHAMPIONSHIP! :banana:

yeah niggies vick is the sh!t now what!? did u draft him? didn't think so. i traded ward for him and its looking to pay off. your all gonna jump on vick soon enough, maybe not this week but one or two like this and YOU WILL. flipflop mother fvckers. who's better peyton? haha not for a guy taken in the first round! vick stud peyton (for the first) DUD

I started him in one league and I am gonna try to trade for him in another.

yeah niggies vick is the sh!t now what!? did u draft him? didn't think so. i traded ward for him and its looking to pay off. your all gonna jump on vick soon enough, maybe not this week but one or two like this and YOU WILL. flipflop mother fvckers. who's better peyton? haha not for a guy taken in the first round! vick stud peyton (for the first) DUD

The has to be without question the dumbest and most incoherent comment made on this board.

Guest MUGS

That's one heck of a Rb in Atlanta, I mean Qb

Just curious as to when he is gonna throw the ball :doublethumbsup:

The has to be without question the dumbest and most incoherent comment made on this board.

Good to know because I stopped reading it after the first sentence.

Good to know because I stopped reading it after the first sentence.

I concur!

He is running very well, which compensates for his passing yardage. However, haven't we seen this show before? Games like this are what bait people into believing.... let's if he can shake the inconsistency, inaccuracy, and injury bug this year.

I concur!

He is running very well, which compensates for his passing yardage. However, haven't we seen this show before? Games like this are what bait people into believing.... let's if he can shake the inconsistency, inaccuracy, and injury bug this year.

A QB that throws for 80 yrds in 3 quarters....yea he's the man. If he could only run like that against Philly he may be something.

put up 27 points in my league, right behind manning, manning, mcnabb.... can't beat that with an 11th round pick....

oh yeah, he WINS games. 2-0 against two teams that were suppossed to kill them. they haven't given up a TD yet....

Go Dirty Birds!

I have Vick Dunn and Norwood.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

I'll stick with Eli Manning. You can have a bum like Vick. I'll outscore you EVERY week.

How about 31-43, 371 3 TD's.

Has Vick EVER done that?

NOPE.

You have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:

I'm gonna wind up starting him for a few games until, hopefully, i an line up someone whos a little more dependable -- my league is td heavy, so not only is his scrambling ability no help (unless he tops 150 yards, no happening), but it's a good way for him to get broken in half - which may screw me worse than already.

Derrick Brooks almost messed him up on his crazy td scramble.

----------------

Eli's upside is tremendous, even with the rough schedule -- but his ADP/auction value were way higher than Senor Mexico's.

:D

LOL.

I'll stick with Eli Manning. You can have a bum like Vick. I'll outscore you EVERY week.

Has Vick EVER done that?

NOPE.

You have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

:pointstosky:

I'll take my starting fantasy QB McNabb over Vick this season as well.

I had Vick as a top 5 QB this year unfortunately I only got him in one, league he was taken one spot in front of my in 2 leagues. One was on the turn I had to decide between Vick and Bears defense, I took Bears he took Vick and someone else, oh well ended up with Favre and Pennington.

In the other league I ended up with Warner and Bledsoe.

Anyways people said I was on crack for saying Vick is a good fantasy QB and maybe in the top 5 long season we will see

:ninja:

I'll take my starting fantasy QB McNabb over Vick this season as well.

Yes, I would to, but I didn't spend a 5th or 6th round pick on Vick.

he was my 11th round backup QB.

I believe I'll be starting him next week on MNF against a pourous NO defense.

mmmmmmmmm jackpot starts.

100 yd rushing bonus in the league I have him...and 6 pt RuTD/4 pt PaTD. Vick was huge today.

:banana:

Hmm, let's see, MVP (Mike Vick Playa') has faced his two historically toughest opponents, where all the "expert prognosticators" have him listed under "Who To Sit". Then he blows up and is a Top 5 QB each week.

Well here come the Saints next Monday night and then, well looky here, the Cardinals come to the ATL...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Sure I'd like to have Manning, Manning or McNabb, but I'll take a Top 5 QB with my 9th round pick.

Sure I'd like to have Manning, Manning or McNabb, but I'll take a Top 5 QB with my 9th round pick.

9th round starter pick here as well! I will never, I repeat never use an early round pick on a QB. I was hoping to pair Vick with McNair and Warner and play revolving QBs but I think I'm ok with Vick and Alex Smith.

LOL.

Has Vick EVER done that?

NOPE.

You have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

And in what round did you draft him relative to Vick? You have been owned idiot.

And in what round did you draft him relative to Vick? You have been owned idiot.

Same problem as 90% of us....we have a need to satisfy our own picks...keeps us from being in touch with reality when making decisions in FF. Good luck with your awesome QB.

LOL.

Has Vick EVER done that?

NOPE.

You have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!! :pointstosky:

Week 13, 2002. 346 yards, 3 TDs, and about twice as many fantasy points as Eli today.

I think there are two issues in the 'Mike Vick NFL QB discussion'.

1) Are his fantasy number good enough/ consistant enough to make hima solid fantasy option for your FFteam

2) Is he a good enough leader/player to be the QB for the Atlanta Falcons

I think Vick is a bit a of a fantasy rollercoaster. Some weeks he's great (like this week), and other weeks he is completely non-existant. For fantasy football consistency is key and Vick is lacking in that departement.

but...

The guy is a winner. He doesn't have to have gaudy stats for his team to win. He leads them to victory, because he can do things that no other QB in the league can do. I also think that if the Falcons surrounded him with a solid recieving corps, you would see he use him arm a bit more.

I think people doubt Vick as a fantasy option which is fair given his consitency issues. But I also think that too many people doubt Vick as a starting NFL QB, which I don't think is fair since the guy has done some great things (like going into Lambeau and beating the Packers in the playoffs-back when they were a good squad).

:pointstosky:

Looks like GiantFan found himself another alias. Straight outta compton :D

BTW, I benched Vick in favor of Favre this week :clap:

I'm a lucky fool

he's the snizzle right now - but there is no way he can continue to play like that and NOT get hurt, it's just a matter of time. in fact, i thought he popped an ankle or something on his td run. i'm looking to trade him now, i'll see what i can get.

I think what is being lost in the "he can't play like that" line is that I was at the game yesterday and he took one decent shot. He got out of bounds on every scramble untouched. And he doesn't take the concussion blind side shots pocket QB's do. His durability was a concern but now he is much more aware of the sideline and sliding. You tell me how Bledsoe and Brunell aren't bigger injury concerns but I never see guys saying how they can't last a season.

I think what is being lost in the "he can't play like that" line is that I was at the game yesterday and he took one decent shot. He got out of bounds on every scramble untouched. And he doesn't take the concussion blind side shots pocket QB's do. His durability was a concern but now he is much more aware of the sideline and sliding. You tell me how Bledsoe and Brunell aren't bigger injury concerns but I never see guys saying how they can't last a season.

Nice!

Check out which "Pocket" passer are out for a few weeks.

TRENT GREEN!

Look at another pocket passer that gets hurt every year...

K. Warner

:thumbsup:

This whole getting hurt issue is lame.

Like I was saying last week...

How about his wonderful accurate arm? Is he that star that will take teams to the championship? I don't think so... He's just bait to trick people into believing.

Are you watching this game?

Crumpler dropped 2 passes in the end zone...

You see all those pass int non calls?

The play calling have been horrible!

Hey Skinny,

Save your breath with these losers who have nothing better to do than wait in the weeds and bring up old threads to try and prove a point.

If you can show me one NFL player who lights it up all 16 weeks of the season, I will personally fly to your home and present you with a medal.

GET A LIFE folks,

Hipp

geez, thanks for bringing up my old thread. like the last post said, how about big ben lately? looking like a true super bowl qb, huh? how about some other guys? it's one week. they lost, NO needed this as a city more than anything.... not over, but it might as well be.